Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2965522 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
Bro, please, what's the name of your shoe?
"Swerve"! That's the name of my shoe. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mhizdarmie(f): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Have you seen it?

yeah thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, I get it now. I'm sorry to have gotten involved in the first place. Take care. smiley

Ah....so dramatic.

"I want to know you," doesn't hurt anyone to say.

I get you're trying to be nice; but I'm curious cos I don't know you.
You could be nice for a million and one reasons and I'm trying to know why.

If you retreat, I'm gonna do something crazy right now. undecided smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:58am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
"Swerve"! That's the name of my shoe. undecided
Why nau, I only asked a harmless question
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:59am On May 29, 2015
kinglekan:

I like the pißhure. wink cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy
More anointing to your ministry! cheesy wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Ah....so dramatic.

Joecutie abeg retreat! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Are you asking me?? undecided

Who are you sef?

You seem to have this never-dying crush for me. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Joecutie abeg retreat! grin

Don't get involved undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Who are you sef?

You seem to have this never-dying crush for me. smiley
grin grin

And you seem to have this ever green crush for me. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Is that a threat?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Ah....so dramatic.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Okay, I want to know you, dear. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:05am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:05am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
grin grin

And you seem to have this ever green crush for me. smiley

Just...who are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
undecided

What?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Just...who are you?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Okay, I want to know you, dear. smiley

You do? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

You do? cheesy
Yeah. grin

You're crazy. You sure you're not doing "something crazy" already? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yeah. grin

You're crazy. You sure you're not doing "something crazy" already? cheesy

Should I just go ahead and do the crazy thing, already? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

What?
Did you drink that 'thing' again?

If not.

You know better than to try to get back at me, you should know I ain't taking any of those 'talks' serioussad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Should I just go ahead and do the crazy thing, already? grin
Uhmmm...okay, lemme see what you've got. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
grin grin Hope say you recognize that ghost? cheesy
Nope
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
cheesy grin cheesy
More anointing to your ministry! cheesy wink
smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:

If not.

You know better than to try to get back at me, you should know I ain't taking any of those 'talks' serioussad

Lol.

You've done it with a million other girls.

One guy won't hurt. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17am On May 29, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Nope
Then I'm not your mate. grin tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrLayih(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:

If not.

tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol.
You've done it with a million other girls.
One guy won't hurt. smiley
angry Go away.

And make sure you suit yourself.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:21am On May 29, 2015
....Juss watchin The Nigerian President inauguration at me Hotel hear in NEW YORK relaxed in the Jacuuuzii:Hotel Pennsivilia.... I only payed only $820 per night!! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2015
iAmPloutos:
Then I'm not your mate. grin tongue
You know, we don`t use to watch alota movies back then.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
Uhmmm...okay, lemme see what you've got. wink

Done. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
smh
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
angry Go away.

And make sure you suit yourself.

I'm not going anywhere. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 29, 2015
Dnarvaez:

You know, we don`t use to watch alota movies back then.
grin grin grin
Movies?? cheesy
That ghost wasn't in the movies. It's something we saw with our naked eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.