Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2983600 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Loool no im cookie
Yh but its true self yh more like Lucius una two similar .. Forgot he rap too
But most ppl like d gay brother say his better

The gay dude is a very d0pe singer, but the fact that he's gay nauseates me. the gay scenes should also be cut off totally. I don't feel comfortable watching the series with a child or say younger cousin for example
they are just trying to sell and ingrain homosexuality in our subconscious. this world gets madder daily. men fu¢king men and animals *spits*

the movie is not that tight to me..but the best part of the movies is when that bi-polar Andrea dude starts acting kolomental. the hilarity in it grin

how about you..what's your best part of season 1?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2015
funlord:

The mistake that forced you 2 de-activate last week! Is denial your next option?

what exactly is your own business or are you the one paying for her Internet subscription ? amebo ..
e pain am cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

The gay dude is a very d0pe singer, but the fact that he's gay nauseates me. the gay scenes should also be cut off totally. I don't feel comfortable watching the series with a child or say younger cousin for example
they are just trying to sell and ingrain homosexuality in our subconscious. this world gets madder daily. men fu¢king men and animals *spits*

the movie is not that tight to me..but the best of the movies is when that bi-polar Andrea dude starts acting kolomental. the hilarity in it grin

how about you..what's your best part of season 1?

Oh yh dat bipolar brother yh his funny .. His the one married to the white chic lol felt sorry for him tho
But yea the gay scenes was ridiculous very hard to watch but des days its becoming more n more ok to film such .. But he is talented tho
Hmm dont really have favourite scene i just like when cookie starts shes entertaining to watch.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
See u later dark, funlord abeg u guys just drop it oh smiley #peace not war
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

clean your eyes and re-watch that match.
Barcelona dominated Bayern in the Camp Nou completely. google the match stats.
we also dominated them at the Allianz until the 50th minute or so when we were certain we had won and played with levity.
even Suarez was substituted cos we had already won the game. that's the only reason they even had any possession.

Barcelona style is still tiki-taka, except its more direct this time around.
Pbs4real is right! Bayern dominated the Game. It was Guardiola ego that made him to go down 3 goals in less than 10 minutes. Bayern won the treble only because of the versatility of Javi Martinez, whose injury and continued ommission turned them to an ordinary team.
Juventus is comparison in the midfield! A contrast of football philosophies!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015

DarkRebel666 and FunLord, what's with the unending feud between you two? This seems deeper than the rap spats.undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by pbs4real(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Juvante:

Pbs4real is right! Bayern dominated the Game. It was Guardiola ego that made him to go down 3 goals in less than 10 minutes. Bayern won the treble only because of the versatility of Javi Martinez, whose injury and continued ommission turned them to an ordinary team.
Juventus is comparison in the midfield! A contrast of football philosophies!
my brother tel them,the game i watch'd live and sum1 here telling me barca play'd bayern. . . I dnt ve mch to say. . . Its barca season no doubt,they met bayern wen the likes of robben,ribery and alaba wre all injured. . If nt it wld ve bin a diff tale nw. .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:
cool
LadyBoss1:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
funlord:

His menustrating sorry ass must leave NL! Are U not aware of what the hobbit did 2 both lala and in the rap section? The batty rat boy is a well known snitch that brings personal stuff to light when he has no comebacks to his rivals! Currently I have almost 4 rappers who saw how I destroyed his rep in their section and they added me on bb 2 give me his entire history! The baby boy does not seem 2 know that I have my finger on the pulse! I'm arranging a new shame cypher 4 him in the rap section! I will "cc" U all when it goes down!

That's it. I knew it goes beyond the everyday Derailers' Paradise thread squabble and all too personal.

The rap beef is for fun but when it becomes something like the Westside-Eastside feud...undecided

I'd like to listen to the cypher though, at least for the artistic beauty of it. I'd be expecting killer punchlines, yes?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015

"Alright folks, enough with the back and forth. I don't want to clean your mess all day. Pity me na".

cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
Your head dey there jare grin
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

"Alright folks, enough with the back and forth. I don't want to clean your mess all day. Pity me na".
cheesy

Haha! Replicating Ishi or her new spokesman. The derailers paradise seem to have caught the attention of most members of this section in the last month or thereabout. It use to be dormant. It's now a medium to settle scores.

From rap battles tiffs to accusation and counter accusations on bbm chats, to football argument, and the fuel scarcity drama, the bickering is endless. I've been meaning to ask though, how come you know the ages of most of the ladies on this board and they all seem to be 43?.
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's it. I knew it goes beyond the everyday Derailers' Paradise thread squabble and all too personal.

The rap beef is for fun but when it becomes something like the Westside-Eastside feud...undecided

I'd like to listen to the cypher though, at least for the artistic beauty of it. I'd be expecting killer punchlines, yes?

are you minding that barbiturate dependent chipmunk suffering from alcoholic hallucinosis and Celebrity Worship Syndrome.

The adolescent boy is only awed by my alchemical-like intelligence and clairvoyance.

the 4 rappers he must be talking about must be giyazzzz(someone I've decapitated 4 times), sosiq(a bonafide and verified simpleton) or Limereeek( a dipstick that I cremated in a rap brawl with ease).
as you can see.. only losers and pained stans would gang up with him grin grin grin
like I even have his time or knows he exists.

the dude is so pained ..if care is not taken he may die of hypertension before this month ends
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nuisance(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm new here... I'm a troublemaker.. grin angry grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Una good morning o jobless derailers grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
bro Ronaldo is 30 already, he has reached d pick peak of his career already, d people dat will b contesting d baloo d or with messi 4rm nxt season will b NEYMAR, SUAREZ, and HAZARD.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

Sorry bro if he called you names. We are all intrigued about the nature of your relationship with Cherlene. Some people have asked indirectly,and was brushed aside. That is why I am asking politely. I meant no grief.

Will you quit stalking on Cherlene Ruggedbaba or whatever you call yourself , you have quoted the young lady up to three times without a reply. Doesn't it sound so obvious that she ain't gat your time, get a life dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Ghenghen

Another series bouta start
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

Will you quit stalking on Cherlene Ruggedbaba or whatever you call yourself , you have quoted the young lady up to three times without a reply. Doesn't it sound so obvious that she ain't gat your time, get a life dude
bro why u dey swallow paracetamol for another man headaec?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Good day

@ HerexG

One IMPLEMENT I DESIRE on NAIRALAND is a
- BLOCK BUTTON.

To INHIBIT SUPERFLUOUS mentions!!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
bro why u dey swallow paracetamol for another man headaec?

Those who watch the world get destroyed without doing anything are the most dangerous
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:
Good day
@ HerexG
One IMPLEMENT I DESIRE on NAIRALAND is a - BLOCK BUTTON.
Cherlene
Thanks Cherlene, hope you are good.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

Those who watch the world get destroyed without doing anything are the most dangerous
bro even d lady in question dont know u. "SMH
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

@ HerexG

One IMPLEMENT I DESIRE on NAIRALAND is a
- BLOCK BUTTON.

Cherlene
and why would u block someone? all he wants was ur attention.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
bro even d lady in question dont know u. "SMH

So you think...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

Thanks Cherlene, hope you are good.

I am very well Henry.
How are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

So you think...
its d truth guy, stop licking ass
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

So you think...
its d truth guy, stop licking ass
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Another _asslicker in tha building
Na wa o
How many of una dey qeue on top this girl head sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.