Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2983331 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Hi Truckpushersmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hi Truckpushersmiley
Was up with you, sweetheart. kiss

Is flirting allowed on this thread? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Goodmorning peeps!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Was up with you, sweetheart. kiss

Is flirting allowed on this thread? cheesy grin

It's a derailers' Paradise.

Bring it on cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's a derailers' Paradise.

Bring it on cool
I just came back from church. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just came back from church. cheesy

Good.
So, what did "pastor" teach you?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good.
So, what did "pastor" teach you?cheesy
Nothing because I slept off during the sermon and soon as they said the last amen I woke up. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2015
lionphil:

LOL! Already found someone...oya go and sleep jare! Sleepy head.
Found someone?
You wish tongue

Good morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nothing because I slept off during the sermon and soon as they said the last amen I woke up. angry
It's not a thing of surprise tongue
I can wager my breakfast that you snored as well

Good morning
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

It's not a thing of surprise tongue
I can wager my breakfast that you snored as well

Good morning
grin

what's good about this morning when one has to contend with the fact that you'll quote me? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:

I see you've not been a good boi lately.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Enegod:

Loool
cheesy

Na him teach me work o.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

I thought you rov me ? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2015
@Enegod....................Take am for yansh angry

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I thought you rov me ? grin

A queen spanks whom she roffstongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

A queen spanks whom she roffstongue
Who made you a Queen?

Oya chop am

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Sveen:
Mark junior, I am itchin' to kill and you're calling for death. Don't make me be your worst nightmare, the one that scare you outta your slumber. Let's do this literature thingy, somebody already agreed to be the judge for Pete's sake.

And if you want the opposite of that, which is dissing. Shall I go open a thread in the rap section? I'd invite all romancelanders. So what's your say bro, which one are your up for?

You know I'd lexically 'slay' you.

The last time I e-duelled by hurling scathing invectives, my account was banned for 24 hours and the thread locked but I am willing to risk it.smiley

If you remember correctly, I also offered to open a thread to duel it out with Còogar but he and Sinìzia opined that it would be locked and both of us banned.

That dude (LógoDwhiz) isn't worthy to be a judge in any contest I am participating in 'cause he's as error-prone as you are and is obviously sentimental because I made him feel somewhat inferior. His comment proves this fact.smiley

How about we seek immunity from Ishilove and if she obliges our requests, we duel it out in any form?

The rules are simple simple:
1. You must spell, punctuate and generally articulate your sentences correctly using the right tenses.

2. No shorthand words are allowed except standard acronyms.

3. Whoever defaults rules 1 and 2 loses and has to create a thread to tender an unreserved apology to the winner.smiley

I know I hurt your pride by exposing your pseudo-intelligence in my previous posts but I want to prolong your misery due to your stubborness.smiley

Are you ready? Let's give these guys the 'show' they've been seeking all week, with Ishiløve's consent that is. Strictly for their entertainment with you as the butt of my jibes.smiley

P.S: I'd even prefer the 'disses' 'cause it'd hurt you more but I'm down for it and the literature e-duel.smiley
[/b]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lionphil(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Found someone?
You wish tongue

Good morning

Good morning sleepy head. How was your night?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2015
embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
@Enegod....................Take am for yansh angry
grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who made you a Queen?

Oya chop am
smiley

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loool cheesy
Na him teach me work o.
to be man beater? shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

what's good about this morning when one has to contend with the fact that you'll quote me? tongue
That is exactly what is good about the morning tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Enegod:
to be man beater? shocked

No.
To be a ManBumMassagergrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2015

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

That is exactly what is good about the morning tongue
Lemme take it with a pinch of salt. grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Okay, thesonofmark, let's begin. I want your full attention, not half of it because I'm usually somewhat impatient most times. Let's get started brogrin

Cc. Naijaboiy misssclassy nneka123, midehi, wristwatch, tosyne2much, truckpusher, ronald4lif, kinglekan, chiam55, mizmycoli....... Here it goes, y'all can't afford to miss itsmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

No.
To be a ManBumMassagergrin
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

No. To be a ManBumMassagergrin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cheeba: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
wink Any gamers in the house? PS4 only!

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.