Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2970323 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:
You no dey current na, you don old grin
I dont listen to stuupid songs tho**my bad!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
na ur own naa,shebi u gave me strokes of kondo cheesy
My sugar laced d!ck cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lionphil(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Na my gal o undecided

Ah! Ma binu...mo ti be!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

You no dey even listen to radio? undecided
shakiti bobo*buhahahahahaha i dont like d title self talkless of listening to it.# crap cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
lionphil:

Ah! Ma binu...mo ti be!
HahahahahAhahahahaha
I be her maga cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lionphil(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

HahahahahAhahahahaha
I be her maga cry

LOL! This one don craze finish embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by McEwen(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

Omo Ishilove no bad oooooo,go check her profile pics now grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove you didn't answer my questions.

Wristwatch please give ishilove permission to unlock the thread so she could answer my questions.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
lionphil:

He no craze,na love cheesy cheesy dat's how we roll!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
McEwen:

Jesus Christ of Jerusalem shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
lionphil:

Take me to TB J
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lionphil(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dem don commot the statement he he he!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

You again angry
What's with you and women angry
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

My sugar laced d!ck cheesy
what is sugar laced dick? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
McEwen:

Na nice pusssy o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Take me to TB J
So u want to b delivered right?#no way!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Ishilove you didn't answer my questions.

Wristwatch please give ishilove permission to unlock the thread so she could answer my questions.

[size=13pt]Upload your picture first[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RomanceLander(f): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

grin grin why you dey always peep without dropping comment?

jezzz someone has been doing his home work well. kudos for monitoring.....what else you got on me boo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:

seconded!!she attacked me yesterday cheesy i wnt knw how he/she looks like self cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by McEwen(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:
Na nice pusssy o grin
i dey tell you,i get eyes for better thin grin grin

Take good care of Ireneony for me ooooo,no go dey cheat on her okay? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:

cheesy cheesy must b stuupid as well for letting me
knw another stuupid song called sakiti bobo cheesy cheesy

You must be very stùpid for stúpidly attempting to hide your post from me. Your Stüpidity is amazing grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
KingTom:

You must be very stùpid for stúpidly attempting to hide your post from me. Your Stüpidity is amazing grin grin
Ur stupidity has now b upgraded to d highest level for showing ur stupidity on dis thread!! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Mtcheeeew!

She can't answer it. Ha ha ha.
She can't answer it. She can't answer it. She can't answer it.
Ishilove can't answer my questions.
She can't answer it. I win once more. I win

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ipledge2:
Shey u Miss me?
No.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
what is sugar laced dick? cheesy

You know better hun kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:

Mtcheeeew!

She can't answer it. Ha ha ha.
She can't answer it. She can't answer it. She can't answer it.
Ishilove can't answer my questions.
She can't answer it. I win once more. I win
I can, actually. However, they are asking for your picture so maybe you should oblige them since you guys have an agreement.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't have any profile video now, The previous one i had was "Bad blood" by Taylor Swift. Thanks smiley

I'm glad you're really back tho cheesy

Thank bae
Yh it was d previous one bad blood really like dat song .

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
No.
u mumu i swear cry,you cant even lie...That ur mumu vn dey disturb my Music list

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.