Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2969741 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
That m pool moment when you've just finished reading over ten pages and you just feel like commenting undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
That moment when you've just finished reading over ten pages and you just feel like commenting undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
faith551:

Same here, u went for another strike right? grin
I had to. you were nowhere to be found
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ipledge2:
angry angry
what's with the face, hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beamborla:

what's with the face, hun
like u dont know...Kontinu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ipledge2:
like u dont know...Kontinu
tell me, sweet. ion know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
sad shocked
Beamborla:

tell me, sweet.
ion know
you dont know...ok,Nothing since u dont know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Up your game Mr no taste

Why are you stacking me this fry...you are no match when it comes to the game.Don't take my simplicity as ordinaryness.I will beat you to your game like chelsea beats arsenal any day any time...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by faith551(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beamborla:

I had to. you were nowhere to be found

I just wanted to take a break, not because I wanted to stay away from my friends, but I had to
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RomanceLander(f): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
edgeproduk:

Hey you look real good in your pix...would like to be friends with you ,don't be confused I know so many guys are interested but is only one guy that is meant for you.he cares,babe I care,want to be there when you are lonely,when you shed tears I want to be there to wipe those tears.Babe am real grin

LoL nice lyrics, was it usher that sang this? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Genea:
my dear its guinea fowl not genea fowl,dnt make me die of hrtattack

Lol,thanks knew i spelt it wrong

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
lordhugo:

There is Crab and there is crabs.

one na animal, one na infection.

So mind how u de say, "I have got crabs to clean"

LMAO
The one for eating
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

Babe am serious.I composed it myself,even though I know those words are'nt enough to experess what I really mean.At times what is meant to give us joy later in life comes very untitled...what matters is that it gives you fulfillment for the rest of your life
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why you going all emotional? Did I hit a nerve?
edgeproduk:

Why are you stacking me this fry...you are no match when it comes to the game.Don't take my simplicity as ordinaryness.I will beat you to your game like chelsea beats arsenal any day any time...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Awww lil man cry
What did u say ?
I told him he's comin bk to see him then I took him to a funpark to cover up cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
lordhugo:

There is Crab and there is crabs.
one na animal, one na infection.
So mind how u de say, "I have got crabs to clean"
LMAO
Damn!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Jtmanager(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
RomanceLander:

Wicked and I wanted to do something similar mhen ure...

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Beamborla(f): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
faith551:

I just wanted to take a break, not because I wanted to stay away from my friends, but I had to
for how long would you be staying before you disappear again? sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Why you going all emotional? Did I hit a nerve?

Lol no,you did'nt even came close...
I think you should work on yourself start from changing your I'd,because that guy you name yourself after is a mumu...maybe that is why you act like one.
Maybe after then we can be pals cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jtmanager:

Wicked and I wanted to do something similar mhen ure...

Bro why not stray some were else and do something different...interfering in others conversation is not good you know??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
edgeproduk:

Lol no,you did'nt even came close...
I think you should work on yourself start from changing your I'd,because that guy you name yourself after is a mumu...maybe that is why you act like one.
Maybe after then we can be pals cool

There you go! Girls don't like emotional kids like you. You need to work on your emotion. Be a real man. Like I said, up your game
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

There you go! Girls don't like emotional kids like you. You need to work on your emotion. Be a real man. Like I said, up your game

grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Jtmanager(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
edgeproduk:

Bro why not stray some were else and do something different...interfering in others conversation is not good you know??

Lol..
No wahala....
Buh just make it a party conversat

I'm Guy no need

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
misssclassy:

grin grin

How you? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How you take know all that?

EXPERIENCE.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin
lordhugo:

EXPERIENCE.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

How you? grin
I am cool.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

..HALT THER,YOU THIS BOY....WAS THE DEAL BETWEEN U & MA WOMAN: ..MISSCLASSY?.....WAS YOR GAME?? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin
... Signature gringrin.....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FTBOY: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
by Ishilove: 10:17am On Jun 13
'silly', 'dumb' and other unsavoury adjectives are what you have been using to qualify the moderators. Rule 20 broken.

You're getting a time out for this. Hopefully when you return you will be a model Nairalander.

(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
you go tire! Miss BANabas!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrCork:

..HALT THER,YOU THIS BOY....WAS THE DEAL BETWEEN U & MA WOMAN: ..MISSCLASSY?.....WAS YOR GAME?? angry

No deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.