Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962661 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:
Thanks for the concern hun lol
I wouldn't of had my life any other way thou.
Thank you for your compliments. If I'm honest I'm still a lil guarded around you because I dnt know if this moniker is just another one of your stunts. But anyway what's the secret grin I'm all eyes grin

No more stunts. I am clean
You don't need to feel uncomfortable around me.

What language can you write in asides english. I want to type, and I want you to save the page immediately, cause I would want to delete the post as soon as possible
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

No more stunts. I am clean
You don't need to feel uncomfortable around me.

What language can you write in asides english. I want to type, and I want you to save the page immediately, cause I would want to delete the post as soon as possible

You can pm me if you like
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

sad sad sad sad sad
u don start abi?
Wah do you do when the thread fails to enter the hole in the needle? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

You can pm me if you like
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
bqlekan:

You lick the thread and focus
And try again grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

sad sad sad sad sad
u don start abi?
no,why do u remove ur pics?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin you ladies should post here, dont use pm's oh else i ha.ck your accounts, dimples192 n missclassy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

And try again grin
nah, you cut the thread, wet it, focus and try again.. now apply that grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
bqlekan:
grin you ladies should post here, dont use pm's oh else i ha.ck your accounts, dimples192 n missclassy

cry cry cry don't hack me please
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
no,why do u remove ur pics?

lol. dnt divert tongue tongue
im still waiting
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

cry cry cry don't hack me please
Haha, just kidding, cant even use nairaland wel, talk more of hacking an account cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
bqlekan:

put saliver to straighten it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jahstech: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Okay send me a mail and I will reply
minatohinata826@yahoo.com
Don't tell me you that crazy about that too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol. dnt divert tongue tongue
im still waiting
u no dey forget something?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

put saliver to straighten it
Oya straighten your lines, she wil pm you tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
jahstech:

Don't tell me you that crazy about that too

Yes, its safe to say that I am crazy about "Naruto"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
u no dey forget something?

hahahaha. u cant outsmart me bae cheesy cheesy cheesy
wetin u wan do with my dp?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jahstech: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, its safe to say that I am crazy about "Naruto"
Figured it, something didn't add up about you, so decided to just follow you to spot the difference
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
bqlekan:
Oya straighten your lines, she wil pm you tongue

lol. baddest
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
jahstech:
Figured it, something didn't add up about you, so decided to just follow you to spot the difference

What didn't add up
What difference
Please explain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by jahstech: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

What didn't add up
What difference
Please explain
grin kiss
Pm please
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol. baddest
You badt pass
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
bqlekan:
You badt pass

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Mizmycoli smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Missclasssyangry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
Missclasssyangry

Why the face undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Burger01(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:

And try again grin
Anyhow anyhow, the thread must enter cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

Why the face undecided

How are you?angry

Now you get the face ey?

I use that most times, when I'm actually smilingangry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

How are you?angry

Now you get the face ey?

I use that most times, when I'm actually smilingangry

Lol, I am fine

You said I was ignoring your mentions, I am sure I never did.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

Lol, I am fine

You said I was ignoring your mentions, I am sure I never did.

Here https://www.nairaland.com/2216026/please-current-situation-depressing#31986955

But hey, I understand...
It happens.

I figured we haven't said hi after the wooing thread....
So, that was actually my way of saying hi.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Here https://www.nairaland.com/2216026/please-current-situation-depressing#31986955

But hey, I understand...
It happens.

I figured we haven't said hi after the wooing thread....
So, that was actually my way of saying hi.wink

Okay, apologies for that. Thanks for saying hi smiley

One quick question.....
What did you derive your moniker from ?

It is from the microorganism ~ Escherischia coli ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Okay, mizmycoli smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.