Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962142 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
julietchic:

where ar from sweety?

am from the state love..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by morganist99(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
o je well, ke gi? cheesy
plss don't spoil Igbo for me joor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mrobotor: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2015
!!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!

At last my happiness has been restored by a Man named Dr Jato ,, my name is Lisa Buckley I want every one on this site or forum to join me thank this Dr JATO for what he just did for me and my kids. my story goes like this I was married to my husband for 5 years we were living happily together for this years and not until he traveled to SPAIN for a business trip where he met this prostitute who be witched him to hate me and the kids and love her only so when my husband came back from the trip he said he does not want to see me and my kids again so he drove us out of the house and he was now going to SPAIN to see that other woman. so I and my kids were now so frustrated and I was just staying with my mum and I was not be treating good because my mama got married to another man when my daddy died, so the man she got married to was not treating I and my kids well so I was so confuse and I was searching for a way to get my husband back to me and my kids so one day as I was browsing on my computer I saw a testimony about this MAN Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com shared on the internet by a lady and it impress me too so I also think of giving it a try at first,,but i was scared by when I think of what me and my kids are passing through so I contact him and he told me to stay calm for just two days that my husband shall be restored to me and to my best surprise I received a call from my husband on the second day asking after the kids and I called Dr JATO and he said your problems are solved my child so this was how I get my family back after a long stress of brake up by an evil lady so with all this help from Dr JATO of Jatosolution@hotmail.com I want you all on this forums or guestbook to join me to say a huge thanks to Dr jato and I will also advice for any one in such or similar problems or any kind of problems should also contact him for help and not only that i think he does he also do many spell as far he is a spell caster you can invite him on facebook at jato oboh or call him at +2347014201935 he is there to ANSWER you at any time hope you find your problem solve.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2015
no work today and i cant sleep. who is awake?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
The pm?
grin yup.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 27, 2015
morganist99:
plss don't spoil Igbo for me joor
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192, where art thou ? cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Nneka123:
grin yup.
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Dimples192, where art thou ? cry

I'm here grin

kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm here grin

kiss

Good morning cheesycheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Good morning cheesycheesy

Good morning love cheesy

You sleep well?

I'm having my first cup of coffee
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Good morning love cheesy

You sleep well?

I'm having my first cup of coffee

Yes, I had a beauty sleep, just had breakfast
I am not a fan of coffee though.....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, I had a beauty sleep, just had breakfast
I am not a fan of coffee though.....

I had a dream...... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

I had a dream...... lipsrsealed

What dream sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

What dream sad

Check ur mail tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Check ur mail tongue

Lol @the mail grin

What did I look like ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Lol @the mail grin

What did I look like ?

I've replied grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
What a day
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm here grin

kiss

I like ur signature. Guess ur man comes as quick as monday grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good morning Lala247 kiss

Hw are ya hun?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
figo05:

I like ur signature. Guess ur man comes as quick as monday grin

Lol no he's a Friday fyi tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol no he's a Friday fyi tongue

A friday? But a friday doesn't come at all or comes late. But u dey try o, enduring friday. Strong woman
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:
Good morning Lala247 kiss

Hw are ya hun?

Im good
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yay its friday... No more work im. Done grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:
Yay its friday... No more work im. Done grin

Shall we hang out then?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
figo05:

Shall we hang out then?

Hang out where?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marymaria(f): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

Hang out where?

Where are u presently?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hey lagmostkuit
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
figo05:

Where are u presently?

Somewhere smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

Somewhere smiley

Somewhere is nowhere
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
figo05:

Somewhere is nowhere

C i knew u were smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.