Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2969488 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lordhugo(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif and sonofthemark!

KOTINU!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
church service on a Monday morning undecided

are you a 'sister' ?

Today is PENTECOST MONDAY or MONDAY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Since I have NO LECTURES only EXAM reading, I make time TO BE IN FELLOWSHIP, WORSHIP and HEAR THE WORD OF GOD.

Have a continuous LOVELY DAY ahead/at work and co.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
fine fettle undecided
break down your grammar embarassed
I'm in a fine condition.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2015
Cherlene:

Today is PENTECOST MONDAY or MONDAY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Since I have NO LECTURES only EXAM reading, I make time TO BE IN FELLOWSHIP and HEAR THE WORD OF GOD.

Have a continuous LOVELY DAY ahead/at work and co.

Cherlene
hmmm ! I see

you must be "mother in Christ" grin

enjoy your day and put us all in prayer. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm in a fine condition.
now you are talking .

hope fuel palava no reach your side?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:42am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm ! I see

you must be "mother in Christ" grin

enjoy your day and put us all in prayer. cool

Thank you, WILL HAVE YOU ALL in PRAYER.

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
now you are talking .
hope fuel palava no reach your side?
I'm in school. I don't need fuel grin
Are you in Nigeria?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45am On May 25, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm in school. I don't need fuel grin

Are you in Nigeria?
no ma!

you don't need fuel undecided

you trek to school like our politician trekkers ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
no ma!

you don't need fuel undecided

you trek to school like our politician trekkers ?
I'm in LUTH.

My hostel is close-by.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm in LUTH.

My hostel is close-by.
oh! I see

that means you have steady electricity ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 25, 2015
Nneka123:

Blackett embarassed embarassed, I'm trying to tell you something grin grin
Hmm.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
oh! I see
that means you have steady electricity ?
Yes, kindof
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:57am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm

same problem with me, I hardly sleep @ night whenever I sleep in the day.

How long u don de Tunisia?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Yes, kindof
screenshot of your full charger bt3 or.......... lipsrsealed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

How long u don de Tunisia?
3years by October.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
3years by October.

Nice, hope u de enjoy there sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
screenshot of your full charger bt3 or.......... lipsrsealed grin
lol.

Which country are you in?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Nice, hope u de enjoy there sha
bro , the enjoyment too much o cheesy

but we thank God for everything cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

lol.

Which country are you in?
Tunisia!!! I am still waiting for the screenshots undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 10:05am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
bro , the enjoyment too much o cheesy

but we thank God for everything cool

I de watch for aljazeera now, dem one soldier just open fire on his fellow troops. Make u de careful o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
Tunisia!!! I am still waiting for the screenshots undecided grin
lol. ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

I de watch for aljazeera now, dem one soldier just open fire on his fellow troops. Make u de careful o
my brother, crazzy things happen Here all the time sha! but the country is peaceful if you maintain your local champion grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 10:11am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
my brother, crazzy things happen Here all the time sha! but the country is peaceful if you maintain your local champion grin

Lol, na so jare, make man just de maintain
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Lol, na so jare, make man just de maintain
you reside in Nigeria ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 10:18am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
you reside in Nigeria ?

No sir, ireland
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Juvante(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2015
Cherlene:

Goodmorning
How are you?
Not in my AREA as far as being VIGILANT. Perhaps nearby!
Getting ready for CHURCH SERVICE shortly. Cherlene
That is cool. Include me in your prayers!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

No sir, ireland
I for say!

I wanted to ask you this a long ago

but we aren't chatting

I saw two little kids then, na your pikin ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 10:23am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
I for say!

I wanted to ask you this a long ago

but we aren't chatting

I saw two little kids then, na your pikin ?

Lol, u for ask na.

Dem be my nieces
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

Lol, u for ask na.

Dem be my nieces
hen hen , una don marry oyinbo cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 10:35am On May 25, 2015
agarawu23:
hen hen , una don marry oyinbo cheesy

U want make I de here de follow black before?

Their wahala too many
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2015
loomer:

U want make I de here de follow black before?

Their wahala too many
that's the worst thing I can do
I will raga go home and marry our naija babe than to marry them on travel

naija babes aren't loyal abroad lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.