Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2969570 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm I work in a construction firm as a fore man, I drive bobcat and give instructions, I am a small boss in my company and the only black cheesy

I don't just have interest in sport.

yeah! no joke. my daughter is 5 cheesy

I see, CLARIFY the term BOBCAT?

May I view a picture of your daughter and you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

I see, CLARIFY the term BOBCAT?

May I view a picture of your daughter and you?

Cherlene
bobcat is a little machine we use in carrying heavy
load , just like a forklift but its different.

hmmm! you know all this is my privacy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:18pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
you wan dey wyn me ? I don't even know the girl, I just campaign for her. that's all.

nothing after that o , I ain't get time to chase little girls that will later fall your hand grin

Like I said, u wouldn't know.

My girlfriend was so young wen I met her, but I neva knew cos she was so matured in stature and in attitude
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

Like I said, u wouldn't know.

My girlfriend was so young wen I met her, but I neva knew cos she was so matured in stature and in attitude
forget this matter jare , I don't even chat with her offline talk less of date. I am too busy for that o cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:24pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
bobcat is a little machine we use in carrying heavy
load , just like a forklift but its different.

hmmm! you know all this is my privacy?

Right, thank you for the CLARIFICATION.

Regarding your daughter, would have loved to SEE/VIEW an image with YOU BOTH??

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Right, thank you for the CLARIFICATION.

Regarding your daughter, would have loved to SEE/VIEW an image with YOU BOTH??

Cherlene
is long I saw her you know so I don't have a picture we took together but I have many of her pictures.

do me a favour and modify all my replied quote. I will show you her picture soon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:29pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
forget this matter jare , I don't even chat with her offline talk less of date. I am too busy for that o cheesy

Ok sir if u say so, but she na fine girl sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

Ok sir if u say so, but she na fine girl sha
hmmmm abi you don dey trip ? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm abi you don dey trip ? grin

For who?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

For who?
the girl na tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2015
cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:39pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
is long I saw her you know so I don't have a picture we took together but I have many of her pictures.

do me a favour and modify all my replied quote. I will show you her picture soon

Dear I find it ODD that you HAVE NO images of you and your daughter??

Modify

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Dear I find it ODD that you HAVE NO images of you and your daughter??

Modify

Cherlene
sorry for that , will be visiting home in two months time, I will take a lot of pictures with her and share u some cheesy

hope u saw her single pics I sent u ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
cherlene

Awwww, BEAUTIFUL. ♥♥

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:43pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
the girl na tongue

For where?

I'm happy with the babe I have, smart lovely and stubborn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwww, BEAUTIFUL. ♥♥

Cherlene
thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:44pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
sorry for that , will be visiting home in two months time, I will take a lot of pictures with her and share u some cheesy

hope u saw her single pics I sent u ?

Why are you so far from you daughter? Why you don't have a picture with your daughter? Hmmmmm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

For where?

I'm happy with the babe I have, smart lovely and stubborn
Haa!!! I hate stubborn ladies undecided cos I am kinda stubborn too grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your welcome

NOTE: Image DETACHED for PRECAUTION reasons.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Why are you so far from you daughter? Why you don't have a picture with your daughter? Hmmmmm
amebo tongue

man must hustle na grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:46pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
Haa!!! I hate stubborn ladies undecided cos I am kinda stubborn too grin

I no stubborn, that's y I can cope with her. She's really smart and intelligent
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Your welcome

View the image below

Cherlene

wow young and beautiful kiss how old ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:48pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
amebo tongue

man must hustle na grin

Oro aje somo nu bi oko
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

I no stubborn, that's y I can cope with her. She's really smart and intelligent
me stubborn o, so I don't think I will cope grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Oro aje somo nu bi oko
grin grin grin grin
bo se ri gangan niyen omo Iya mi. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:49pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Your welcome

View the image below

Cherlene

Your _b00bs was almost falling off your chest in that pic shocked shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:50pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
me stubborn o, so I don't think I will cope grin

No worry, u go see girl wey go tame u, time neva reach
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 9:51pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
bo se ri gangan niyen omo Iya mi. cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2015
loomer:

No worry, u go see girl wey go tame u, time neva reach
lol I pray so grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 9:52pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
wow young and beautiful kiss how old ?

Thank you dear.

The eldest is 3 and my youngest is 1,5 year old.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by loomer: 9:52pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
lol I pray so grin

U go surprise wen the time reach. Love na strong thing o
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by agarawu23(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you dear.

The eldest is 3 and my youngest is 1,5 year old.

Cherlene
that's cool, I will marry them when they grow up cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.