Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2953243 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Lala247:

whose that
an ex moderator. He wants you.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Largas:
an ex moderator. He wants you.

Lol how do you know
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Lala247:

Lol how do you know
I told you I got the eyes of superman tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Largas:
I told you I got the eyes of superman tongue

Lol r u stalking me or something
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by istanboi: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello, does any gal mind talking with me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol r u stalking me or something
stalking? Hahaha nah I just like you cause you got same forehead hole I have.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Largas:
stalking? Hahaha nah I just like you cause you got same forehead hole I have.

U look my dp too hard hun lol

Wt uve gt the same hole well its not exactly a hole...

Let me make you laugh when i was young i thought indian girls looked sooo cute n i wanted dat dot on their head so i took my mums pencil n stabbed my head lol

But it didnt work
Everyone laughed n d scare been there ever since think i was like 7 yrs or something

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

Let me make you laugh when i was young i thought indian girls looked sooo cute n i wanted dat dot on their head so i took my mums pencil n stabbed my head lol

But it didnt work
Everyone laughed n d scare been there ever since think i was like 7 yrs or something
funny that's how I got mine too. Just that my sis did the drilling grin it's kinda cute though. Kai the way you call me hun makes my cheek pinky grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

But it didnt work
And that black spot right below your eyes. I guess you were born with it. Not as artificial as the forehead hole grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Largas:
And that black spot right below your eyes. I guess you were born with it. Not as artificial as the forehead hole grin

Lol ur right i was born with that

Its called beauty spot wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Largas:
funny that's how I got mine too. Just that my sis did the drilling grin it's kinda cute though. Kai the way you call me hun makes my cheek pinky grin

Lol ok hun
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ur right i was born with that

Its called beauty spot wink
I have it

On my balls grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Largas:
I have it

Lol lemme see pic put on ur profile

On my balls grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok hun

Thats my baby mama wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Largas:
Thats my baby mama wink

Lol who *runs away*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

pic of my balls grin grin grin grin grin

*faints*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol who *runs away*
runs after her waist grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol y did u faint
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Largas:
runs after her waist grin
Run after someone else waist jare
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

Run after someone else waist jare
and if i dont?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:
Lol y did u faint
cause you want to see my smelly balls.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Largas:
cause you want to see my smelly balls.grin

Not rlly lol

Was just humouring u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:

Not rlly lol

Was just humouring u
Come on baby I know you want it. *winks.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2015
So many sogbodo men. On this thread
Lala247 av so many obote men crushing on her

Una don dey use spot as selling point
God is whacccching u fifo

Leme find a spot on my body too

.Searching complete
Found one in ma hart

Lala I have a spot. In my hart
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by shizzle55(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2015
My name is " Lil Saint, am base at lagos,am a music artist, I rap/sing/songWritter,am looking for sponsor to sponsor my music project, if you are also looking for someone to write explicit songs for you,+ have recorded couple of songs and have worked with lots known stars,am lookin for sponsor to work with me and my music. You can reach me on 08139409108 / 331E9F79 / twitter @shizzlelilsaint #Godbless
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2015
oloyolo:
So many sogbodo men. On this thread
Lala247 av so many obote men crushing on her

Una don dey use spot as selling point
God is whacccching u fifo

Leme find a spot on my body too

.Searching complete
Found one in ma hart

Lala I have a spot. In my hart

Wetin i wan take una spot de mehnn.
Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kenoyek(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mimienudles:
I'm single!
Ready to mingle?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by PipSurgeon(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
i am single online, looking for trouble, if u r in the mood, pm so we mingle, and @Lala. u try small with a little overkill..
walks out of thread..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Bosch10(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
auntymi:
Where dis okada man carry mi pass sef tongue
is he on nairaland?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kbadejo(m): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2015
hey people, i hardly have time to chat up, just wanna try this out.

I read thru the thread so i decided to make friends. Hoping to get the best outta here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mochuba2011(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Just here and looking for who to mingle with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.