Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

YouWIN Recipients Visit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YouWIN Recipients Visit (756 Views)

First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients / Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project / How do I send Dollars from USA To Nigeria recipients in Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YouWIN Recipients Visit by GEJAchievements(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/embed/V3GVwiIxpOY

#GEJAchievements

TESTIMONIAL

i am a YOUWIN 3 AWARDEE.. i have benefited from the GEJ adminstration.. and thank you, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for continuing to help people who daily insult you.

thats the cross of leadership, saving a blind man from a pit and ignoring his insults of you "yanking" him without permission.

- Toba Owojaiye
Re: YouWIN Recipients Visit by 40dogzz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls youwin 3 awardes, have u being funded?
Re: YouWIN Recipients Visit by bizay7(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
If you are a YouWiN awardee, please help us respond to this question. There are funny gists spreading in the news, possibly for political reasons. You can tell us the truth about the YouWiN programme.

IS YOUWIN TRUE? IS THE FG PROJECT ACHIEVING RESULTS?

In the comments section of BeyondYouWiN, tell us whether you and/or your business has benefited from YouWiN and how. Have you been able to employ people? Is the YouWiN achieving her primary aim through you?

Click the link to know what they are saying and make your comment:
http://beyondyouwin.com/youwin-true-fg-project-achieving-results/
Re: YouWIN Recipients Visit by onyeka205(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
bizay7:
If you are a YouWiN awardee, please help us respond to this question. There are funny gists spreading in the news, possibly for political reasons. You can tell us the truth about the YouWiN programme.

IS YOUWIN TRUE? IS THE FG PROJECT ACHIEVING RESULTS?

In the comments section of BeyondYouWiN, tell us whether you and/or your business has benefited from YouWiN and how. Have you been able to employ people? Is the YouWiN achieving her primary aim through you?

Click the link to know what they are saying and make your comment:
http://beyondyouwin.com/youwin-true-fg-project-achieving-results/
Youwin program is real, I and my friends benefited from the program and it has helped our businesses tremendously. We were 41 that got the award in Imo State during the first batch of the program and we have since received and made use of all our funds.
Re: YouWIN Recipients Visit by 40dogzz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
onyeka205:

Youwin program is real, I and my friends benefited from the program and it has helped our businesses tremendously. We were 41 that got the award in Imo State during the first batch of the program and we have since received and made use of all our funds.
pls ar u among youwin 3 awardees?
Re: YouWIN Recipients Visit by Dame5: 5:37am On Feb 15, 2015
@Onyeka, thanks for testifying that YouWiN is REAL.
Re: YouWIN Recipients Visit by 40dogzz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
of course is real, my close friend won in the first edition.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online / Import Of Colour Coated Embossed Aluminium Roofing Coil To Nigeria For Sale / Haulage (tipper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.