Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School (670 Views)

Nigerian Army Reopen A Public School In Gwoza / 10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse / One Particular Behaviour People Complain About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School by tobilorba14(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
i was in goverment technical college ikorodu today.i was there to watch a match between a tutorial college called accesspoint sabo annex and grammar school headquaters it was a fun filled match until 1of their bad student spoiled it.i had just finished videoing the first half and just concluded the interview of their players and just began recording the second half when they walked out from the bush among a group of boys in the bush.when they saw the andriod with me one of them said pls let me see the phone and i gave it knowing it was their territory while me and ma friends were there
Re: Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
tobilorba14:
i was in goverment technical college ikorodu today.i was there to watch a match between a tutorial college called accesspoint sabo annex and grammar school headquaters it was a fun filled match until 1of their bad student spoiled it.i had just finished videoing the first half and just concluded the interview of their players and just began recording the second half when they walked out from the bush among a group of boys in the bush.when they saw the andriod with me one of them said pls let me see the phone and i gave it knowing it was their territory while me and ma friends were there
continue your story......... or u dupe lol....... mugu lol
Re: Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School by tobilorba14(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
then he askd a stupid questn wich model b dis. I said it was m3.e then said ah bi fonu mi tele then he startd pressing it,meanwhile 1 of ma fwend had gone to call 1 of our badass niggas.the remaining 2 guys startd saying abi ogun fe pa e.calm down jhor ma friends watched on to see how they wil rotate the phone til it dissappears then i startd sayin i am losing time gv me d phone,i nid to video them.imedi8tli d bad guy came i said MR MYK THIS GUYS DNT WANT TO GV ME MA PHONE.HE SAID se ya were ni,e bami mu and they gave im.saying se a fe mulo ni.immediately they said ma gba e loju. HIAN ;Dthen he askd a stupid questn wich model b dis. I said it was m3.e then said ah bi fonu mi tele then he startd pressing it,meanwhile 1 of ma fwend had gone to call 1 of our badass niggas.the remaining 2 guys startd saying abi ogun fe pa e.calm down jhor ma friends watched on to see how they wil rotate the phone til it dissappears then i startd sayin i am losing time gv me d phone,i nid to video them.imedi8tli d bad guy came i said MR MYK THIS GUYS DNT WANT TO GV ME MA PHONE.HE SAID se ya were ni,e bami mu and they gave im.saying se a fe mulo ni.immediately they said ma gba e loju. HIAN i left there
Re: Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School by tobilorba14(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
them no tel wey i leave there cool i ovaheard their junior saying malo be won ma gba owo e o.and those guys unda bush na Hian grin cool i jst lege out.it al took place at ikorodu.i must say lagos state tried in structuring the place buh faild in discipline.although match ended 2.1 i learnt a lessn.pls mur must be done to stop bad behaviour in our schools .imagine a smal boy was told to put hands in ma friend pocket and take hs phone the guy allowd im and then told im wen hz hands were deep o gbadun o wojv ni he apologisd and i learnt u shld SPeak yoruBA wen in TUROBLE....#BAD BEHAVIOUR CORRUPTS
Re: Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School by tobilorba14(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
wilsondave:
continue your story......... or u dupe lol....... mugu lol
i no chop maga
Re: Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School by Odunharry(m): 1:19am On Feb 13, 2015
angry all i see is ma gbe e loju and phone..

I no undastand ur story
Re: Good Behaviour Is reducing drastically In Our Public School by sholay2011(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Solid thread title, silly thread.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Lalasticlala Et Al / Facts About Life / When You Should Consider Always Taking Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.