Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) (1028 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) / What Will U Do? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Piloeternity(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
For me, I will just wake up from my dream immediately cheesycheesycheesy

What will u do??

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
*faints* grin
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shot it.
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by valmunich(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Just smile back smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by liciousoge(f): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Piloeternity:
For me, I will just wake up from my dream immediately cheesycheesycheesy

What will u do??
na only holy ghost fire wey I go shout go make am go bck wia e came frm, e no dey fear to climb my stir case.
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Piloeternity(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
*faints* grin

*pours water on her* grin
Wake up cheesy
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by sammieblaize: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'll leave the house nd the keys for it... it's his house now

1 Like

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Piloeternity(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
liciousoge:
na only holy ghost fire wey I go shout go make am go bck wia e came frm, e no dey fear to climb my stir case.

That's the best option!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Piloeternity(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
valmunich:
Just smile back smiley

Baba Na U Ooooo cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by timawoku(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Omo na to *jump enter ceiling* * commot for roof* *fly go down* * shouting blood of jesus* *running and dancing shoki*

Na to find bomb and dynamite, come blow the house (from far)

1 Like

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by eyeview: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Honestly speaking,going by the kind of problems I have undergone in the last 1 year or more,if I bump into this at my staircase and unfortunately for it I perceive that it is a demon(or whatever) that I need to kill to experience my turn around.....
A cutlass on the centre of its head from top of the stairs with my whole body weight will be the last thing it will remember.

2 Likes

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by timawoku(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2015
If jona see this one for aso rock na to hand over to buhari sharpaly!

1 Like

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by demelza: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2015
eyeview:
Honestly speaking,going by the kind of problems I have undergone in the last 1 year or more,if I bump into this at my staircase and unfortunately for it I perceive that it is a demon(or whatever) that I need to kill to experience my turn around.....
A cutlass on the centre of its head from top of the stairs with my whole body weight will be the last thing it will remember.
ROTFLMAO!!!! grin
Them don really do you strong thing.
Sorry o!
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Piloeternity(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2015
timawoku:
Omo na to *jump enter ceiling* * commot for roof* *fly go down* * shouting blood of jesus* *running and dancing shoki*

Na to find bomb and dynamite, come blow the house (from far)

LMAOOO!!!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Piss on it.

1 Like

Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by zeezahbee(f): 3:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Run back to my room and lock the door
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by Piloeternity(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2015
^^^ Really?? smileysmiley
Re: Only You Saw This!!! What Will You Do??? (picture) by eyeview: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
ROTFLMAO!!!! grin
Them don really do you strong thing.
Sorry o!

Bros,me even go use cutlass. Somepeople go use bare hands to tear it apart to get their breakthrough

(1) (Reply)

If You Did Not See It Then You Are In The Indomie Generation / Photo 0 F The Day: - If You Attend This Kind Of School, Which Would You Go For? / Oxford Dictionary(new Word Alert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.