Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) (3326 Views)

Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Tuntheycr7: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes this still happens. South African twin sisters, Owami and Olwethu have always loved and done the same things all their lives so the finally did the ultimate thing: marrying the same man.

One of the twins said that growing up, they promised themselves that if any suitor was seeking for a hand in marriage from one of them, he must marry the other. The girls who got married to a 51 year old man named Mzukiseni Mazzi are 26 years old.

The sisters told Drum magazine : “We have always done everything together. We share everything. That is how our grandmother raised us. So when we decided to marry, we said any man that wants to marry one, will marry the other.”

Source..
www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/south-african-twins-marry-same-man

Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by mizkeleke(f): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2015
I wonder how they will live together all their lives.
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by vislabraye(m): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Whao. That will be a lovely 2-some. Since they are sisters, there'll be no bad blood between them.
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by siegfried99(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Choi.. grin I envy this guy grin

1 Like

Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Vision4God: 1:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Weird.
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by tpiar: 1:39am On Feb 13, 2015
why are you people spamming the forum with this since how many months now?
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Tuntheycr7: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
mizkeleke:
I wonder how they will live together all their lives.

As in enhhh... The thing get as E be oo..

Since it's their choice no cause for alarm...
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Well, still better than gays. In other words, gay marriage.
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 16, 2015
donedy:
Well, still better than gays. In other words, gay marriage.
shut the fuuuck up.

1 Like

Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
CyrusXandria:
shut the fuuuck up.

I'm not here to exchange insults with you. The fact is Polygamy is legal in SA. As for Nigeria, gay isn't tolerated.

When you're ready to indulge in a constructive discourse, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by morpheus24: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
The guy wey marry those girls na bad guy.

Carry on bros, I no dey vex with you.
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
donedy:

I'm not here to exchange insults with you. The fact is Polygamy is legal in SA. As for Nigeria, gay isn't tolerated.

When you're ready to indulge in a constructive discourse, let me know.
Arguing with a fool like you will only make me foolish. undecided
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by morgang(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
LoLs. since they do everything together; the man will always eat a round of 2 some @ 51. Hope His strength will bear it.

For your dirty mind, what do u think I'm talking about grin
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
And the sisters are pretty too smiley
Re: Twins Siters Marry The Same Man In South Africa (picture) by Horus(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_IDMPV5hCPY/VNgkDDUC0uI/AAAAAAAAcSI/qGZqG_Ffs-0/s1600/twin%2Bmarry%2Bsame%2Bman%2Bsouth%2Bafrica.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Street Kid Who Grew Into A 'snake Man' (pictures) / Boris Johnson Praises Biden / Nigeria: Targeted For Destruction For Those Who Have Ears To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.