Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? (492 Views)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? / Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? by bingbagbo(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Zechariah 12:10New International Version (NIV)
Mourning for the One They Pierced

10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit[a] of grace and supplication. They will look on[b] me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son

Zechariah 12:10 (ASV)

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto me whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.

Zechariah 12:10 (AMP)

10 And I will pour out upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace or unmerited favor and supplication. And they shall look [earnestly] upon Me Whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him as one who is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Zechariah 12:10 (CEB)

10 but I will pour out a spirit of grace and mercy on David’s house
and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
They will look to me concerning the one whom they pierced;
they will mourn over him like the mourning for an only child.
They will mourn bitterly over him like the bitter mourning over the death of an oldest child.

Zechariah 12:10 (CJB)

10 and I will pour out on the house of David
and on those living in Yerushalayim
a spirit of grace and prayer;
and they will look to me, whom they pierced.

Zechariah 12:10 (DARBY)

10 And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of grace and of supplications; and they shall look on me whom they pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for an only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

when was GOD pierced?? lipsrsealed

i need your thoughts
Re: Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2015
John 19:31–34

Jesus’ Side Is Pierced

31 Since it was gthe day of Preparation, and hso that the bodies would not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was ia high day), the Jews asked Pilate that their legs might be broken and that they might be taken away. 32 So the soldiers came and broke the legs of the first, and of the other jwho had been crucified with him. 33 But when they came to Jesus and saw that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. 34 But one of the soldiers pierced his side with a spear, and at once there came out k blood and water.

WHAT A GOD I SERVE cool cool cool
Re: Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol was it not dem dat said he was hanged on a tree? They hav d bible but yet the can't read and understand it
Re: Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? by alienvirus: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2015
So make dem dey use earring abi?
Re: Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? by dolphinheart(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
What do you understand by that verse?
Re: Jehova Witnesses, What Do U Make Of This OT Scripture?? by macof(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
All Christians are morons following their head pastors like sheep

(1) (Reply)

Year, Month, Date, Time, Where, When Is Jesus Christ Coming Back.. / Must Read! Unveiling The Power Of Psalm 23 / Nigeria Elections: The Gods Are Awake Again By Nnabuike Nnadede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.