Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (51005 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / T. B Joshua's Misuse Of The Scripture Many Consider TB Joshua To Be A Messiah / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Bekwarra(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria's obviously large Christian community is among the most devoted in the world. There are hundreds of Christian denominations in Nigeria both Orthodox and pentecostal. We have scores of christian teachers both living and dead that have put their footprints on the sands of time. They have demonstrated an in depth knowledge of the scripture and have also shown this time and over with their effortless and expert teaching of the Bible making them highly referred home and abroad. For me, these are the top 3 teachers of the WORD.

1. Pastor WF Kumuyi
2. Bro Gbile Akanni
3 Pastor EA Adeboye

Do you agree with me? Do you have a different opinion? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Happy Palm Sunday to you all.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kumuyi

Kumuyi

Kumuyi.

If he was the only preacher in Nigeria, Atheists would hold nothing against Christians!!

But Suleiman, and his gang have turned xtianity to ridicules!!

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ogologoamu: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
The best teachers of the scripture are those that preaches nothing but holiness and righteousness, they don't have time for any show either birthday or displaying of beneficiaries of their gifts to the world.

Pastor Lazarus Muoka

Pastor W. F Kumuyi

These two has no rival.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by teemanbastos(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kumuyi.... Unspotted, unblemished Pastor

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lalasticlala ..
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by profhezekiah: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor WF Kumuyi
Pastor GO Olutola of TAC

11 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Bekwarra(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Kumuyi

Kumuyi

Kumuyi.

If he was the only preacher in Nigeria, Atheists would hold nothing against Christians!!

But Suleiman, and his gang have turned xtianity to ridicules!!
Chai! wetin Suleiman do you?
I've listened to Suleiman in the past. He's obviously good but this Otobo matter just dey turn my belle somehow.

11 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Bekwarra(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
ogologoamu:
The best teachers of the scripture are those that preaches nothing but holiness and righteousness, they don't have time for any show either birthday or displaying of beneficiaries of their gifts to the world.

Pastor Lazarus Muoka

Pastor W. F Kumuyi

These two has no rival.
Lazarus Mouka? I've not really listened to his message before. Is he that versed in the scripture?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by orisa37: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
ODB, CATHOLIC CHURCH, ANGLICAN CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ogologoamu: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bekwarra:

Lazarus Mouka? I've not really listened to his message before. Is he that versed in the scripture?

No different between his massages and that of Kumiyi.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bekwarra:

Chai! wetin Suleiman do you?
I've listened to Suleiman in the past. He's obviously good but this Otobo matter just dey turn my belle somehow.

Why of all the preachers who speak against the govt, na only Suleiman otobo go face?

Even when Adeboye did his, no Adultery scandal against him!!

Only Suleiman!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Amberon: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dunamis pastor Paul Enenche.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hi Bekwarra,
Brother, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but we should be careful placing "men" in responsible positions on such high pedestals. While the world should definitely see Christ in us (those who profess Christ), remember who the greatest teacher ever is: Jesus Christ.
I'm a little worried that what you've done here is create an unnecessary competition amongst the pastors...and their congregants.
You can cause the pastors mentioned to be tempted to become full of pride, arrogant or haughty.
Then the congregants will come on NL to agree or disagree...and thus strife has begun.
The Word shouldn't be a competition.
Be careful of using the world's method to make a point that you've been blessed by these particular pastors.

Just so you know, I do not know any of these pastors. I don't have any religious stake in Nigeria that way. I don't live there....never have.
I have been extremely blessed by the messages of the last pastor mentioned. I didn't know who he was while I had been reading some messages of which I later found out he had written. But once I did find out, nothing changed. I won't worship the man. If his writings lead me to further study the Word, then he has done his job.

Be blessed smiley

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by merson20me(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
I'm here for names, nothing else grin grin
Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by DannyJ19(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
kumuyi

olukoya

11 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by fratermathy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Definitely not Su-LAIR-man!

All the knows how to do is to sleep with young girls and deny them.

He's good at deceiving the members of his church and gullible Christians who worSHEEP pastors in general.

He threatens members with deaths should they criticise him or other "men-of-God". He lies to his members serially and they all fall for it.

In fact, these pastors are all scams!

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by admax(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
1. Pastor Chris Oyakilome
2. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo
3. Pastor Poju Oyemade

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by SHOPPERS(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Seems You're From Deeper Life. Ever Listened To George Adegboye, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Chris Oyakhilome And Some Younger Generation Pastors. There Is A Diff Btw Teachers And Men Of Integrity.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
None, they are all teachers of get rich without working .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Pharaoh9(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
rubish

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by 0b10010011: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Orlando Owo

Bright Chimeze

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by greatgod2012(f): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Brother Gbile Akanni, to me is a very good teacher, in fact, best teacher of the Word!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by joa2013: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Haz anyone listened to Rev Felix Meduoye of Foursquare Gospel Church? He is a fantastic teacher of the word.

8 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
When Christians ask silly questions like this, who will take us serious? Dot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by adiqnels: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Kumuyi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is exactly the same division that Paul the Apostle spoke of. Which one is best preacher of the word again?
Isn't the ministration supposed to be inspired by the Spirit? So the Spirit in Pastor A could be better than that in Pastor B etc.
This is the point xtians miss it, looking up to man instead of up to Jesus.
Last last, a fellow up there mentioned Kumuyi and was like "unblemished, unspotted bla bla bla." Mehn xtians are more gullible than almajiris, confirmed, it's not by education. Do you know if your Pastor Wan.ks in his closet or does some more despicable things?
Even Paul the apostle admitted to his weakness.
Abeg let's be borrowing sense sometimes.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by jayAjoku(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Pastor paul Adefarasin Pastor Reigner Davies

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Without pst Chris the list is incomplete

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by anochuko01(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
I dunno o... but I can spend my lifetime listening to papa. he just exudes wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by ToyinDipo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is the most silly thing I've come across in a while.
1Cor 3:5-6#PaulApollos

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? by LMFashions: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) / President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.