Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) (1798 Views)

13th Abuja International Festival Festival Opens On Tuesday / Today Is Friday The 13th / Today Is The Release Of Most Anticipated Historic Movie ‘selma’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by pacharles1(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Guys.. it just crossed my mind that today is Friday the 13th.. I believe some of us have seen the Movie!!

Should we be concerned..lol just saying.

Just looking up on wikipedia, science has a name for Friday the 13th. It's paraskevidekatriaphobia. Lol

Secondly, amongst other reasons why it's called 13th Friday with a lot of whammy, is that :
It is believed in the catholic that Jesus was Cruzified on a Friday. Prior to that @ the Last supper, people at the table were 13 including JUDAS..

Add yours!

Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by simplemach(m): 6:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Whats this?
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by pacharles1(m): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2015
simplemach:
Whats this?

Bro go buy small exposure.. atleast form say you get small nah.. shuo!!
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2015
wow...Jason Voorhees. I have seen almost every part of the series. I don't blame the guy tho.
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by timawoku(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm... Why did you have to remind us? Its vals eve you know!

Twas like 20 years ago, I remembered just same way that it was friday the 13th that day, had loads of badluck that day (could not go to school because of flat tyre, we had to push the car all over my neighborhood to the glaring eyes of my secondary school babe, fell in d gutter dat same day, got chased by dog, poured my food away by complete accident, lost my game boy,etc). Since then I no wan dey think am.

Freddy cougar or whatever your name is, be very careful o, boys are not smiling anymore!
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by timawoku(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
wow...Jason Voorhees. I have seen almost every part of the series. I don't blame the guy tho.

Is it not 'freddy cougar' abi no be 'nightmare on elm street'?
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2015
timawoku:

Is it not 'freddy cougar' abi no be 'nightmare on elm street'?
nope, Freddy is different. you are correct; Freddy is the fictional character from 'Nightmare on elm street'. but Jason is from 'Friday the 13th'. They even did a movie collabo once; 'Freddy vs Jason'
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by pacharles1(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Just looking up on wikipedia, science has a name for Friday the 13th. It's paraskevidekatriaphobia. Lol

Secondly, amongst other reasons why it's called 13th Friday with a lot of whammy, is that :
ItIs believed in the catholic that Jesus was crucified on a Friday. Prior to that @ the Last supper, people at the table were 13 including JUDAS..

Add yours!
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by timawoku(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

nope, Freddy is different. you are correct; Freddy is the fictional character from 'Nightmare on elm street'. but Jason is from 'Friday the 13th'. They even did a movie collabo once; 'Freddy vs Jason'
true o...

Na that collabo confuse me, I get ya, tans
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th. (photos) by simplemach(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
pacharles1:

Bro go buy small exposure.. atleast form say you get small nah.. shuo!!
oya sell for me na

(1) (Reply)

For All Movie Lovers / Top 10 Young Nigerian Actors In 2020 / Download Mp4; Selina Tested Episode 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.