Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai (1353 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by Laygos(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2015
She recently travelled 2 seek her furtune in Dubai 2 weeks ago as she always believe that the grass is always greener on the other side.
Although she wasn't doing bad in 9ja but she has a big dream n a bright future 2.

With her experience in Hospitality, she travelled 2 the UAE 2 seek a decent experience. She was connected 2 an agent whom she will pay 2 get a decent job 4 her but she called me few days ago 2 narrate how this agent is not only trying 2 get a job 4 her bt also trying hard 2 force himself into her pants. ' It was so terrible as i walk him out of my apartment' those are her words.

Pls, what can she do about this 2 prevent future occurance since she is still new and don't know whom 2 talk 2 in UAE.
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2015
the agent only set a trap! she should come back home men!!! how ladies easily fall for such juicy packages.
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by buygala(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Op, I know a lot of peeps will come here and misyarn about how she wants to take your Aristoing to an international level... That the Agent just wants to collect his share of the puna before the 'something' officially becomes Emirates Stadium embarassed

But me, I am not like that. .. I am very responsible and respectful... You can ask my pastor and my neighbours...

So I won't say any of that... I strongly believe she went there for a legitimate purpose... So my advice to her is that she should persevere in the right path, and God almighty will make a way for her in the wilderness...

But seriously op, are you sure it isn't a puna distribution outlet shewant to establish over there?

ANYWAY, IF HER BUSINESS THERE IS LEGIT, GOD BLESS HER HUSTLE

IF HER BUSINESS THERE ISN'T LEGIT, THEN MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH HER HUSTLE angry
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by Laygos(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the agent only set a trap! she should come back home men!!! how ladies easily fall for such juicy packages.

Pls isn't there anything she can do about this
She followed all d due process b4 travelling out 4 a legitimate cause
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by Laygos(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2015
buygala:
Op, I know a lot of peeps will come here and misyarn about how she wants to take your Aristoing to an international level... That the Agent just wants to collect his share of the puna before the 'something' officially becomes Emirates Stadium embarassed

But me, I am not like that. .. I am very responsible and respectful... You can ask my pastor and my neighbours...

So I won't say any of that... I strongly believe she went there for a legitimate purpose... So my advice to her is that she should persevere in the right path, and God almighty will make a way for her in the wilderness...

But seriously op, are you sure it isn't a puna distribution outlet shewant to establish over there?

ANYWAY, IF HER BUSINESS THERE IS LEGIT, GOD BLESS HER HUSTLE

IF HER BUSINESS THERE ISN'T LEGIT, THEN MAY GOD ALMIGHTY PUNISH HER HUSTLE angry

Thanks for your nuance contribution. 4 d records, she went there 4 a legitimate cause n nt 2 sale her body
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Laygos:

Pls isn't there anything she can do about this
She followed all d due process b4 travelling out 4 a legitimate cause
it's safer to come back home and re-strategize.
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by nnemak(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
If she went for a legitimate reason, then she should face the reason and normally wouldn't need an agent!

People have said it on NL over a 100 times that it's best you secure a job before going over these else you would have "stories that touch the heart"!
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by Laygos(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
nnemak:
If she went for a legitimate reason, then she should face the reason and normally wouldn't need an agent!

People have said it on NL over a 100 times that it's best you secure a job before going over these else you would have "stories that touch the heart"!

Thanks.
It is only normal 2 get an agent 2 get a job 4 yu in UAE
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by chillex8(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Does this agent happen to be Ogakpatapata
Re: Help! Please, She Was Almost Raped By An Agent In Dubai by zumbigbo(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Bros, she should only meet in Public, or in offices with other staff present...get my drift...

(1) (Reply)

More Live Pictures Of Bank Robbery Attack This Evening In Owo Ondo State / PHOTO: Lifeless Body Of Keke Napep Driver Seen In Victoria Island ,lagos / Pastor R*pes Female Member While Trying To Cast Away Demons Hiding In Her V*gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.