Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (45004 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos / How I Was Almost Raped By A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought she was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmm.. Continue first sha

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by falconey(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rape you? You that your middle name is RAPE.

When igando begin turn bad area? That bushy underdevelop area of lagos?

22 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by vjsmiles: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
i see thunder looming angry angry

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
falconey:

E be like say na last 25years u visit igando last tongue

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry angry angry
wetin do u cheesy ?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP, please push this thread to the FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by jsunex(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
op mumu enh...

6 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
When will you grow ? Your mates already have kids out there

11 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by faradexs09(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Orijin101:
Yesterday, i visited my former hood which is Igando to visit some of my old friends then i decided to visit an area sister coz when i was still based in that area, she was so good to me, whenever she cooks, she must surely cook mine together, if i need some financial assitance, she never hesitates to help me, although she used to tell me that she wants both of us to be dating but i thought it was joking then i will laugh over it and change topic coz this sister is old enough to give birth to me but i don't know why she is not yet married, to cut the story short, i went over to her house and i met her at home, she jumped up and gave me a kind of lasting hug to the point that my Moses rod was almost praising the lord wink then i stylishly removed myself from her arms and sat down, she then asked me what will i eat and i told her to get me drinks only and she got me 3big bottles of orijin, my heart was filled with joy and i felt at home and confidently sipped my orijin till i finished the 3bottles. After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

to be continued smiley
dz supertori sweet die

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bisolarh:
When will you grow ? Your mates already have kids out there
what are you waiting for?
Oloribu eda

10 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
faradexs09:
dz supertori sweet die
Grab your copy, NOW!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
When u wan finish ur story. This one nah hollywood film.

Leme guess u be Ramsey noah, she be ini edo bah?

10 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
jsunex:
op mumu enh...
And your papa mumu pass my own tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
wristwatch:
When u wan finish ur story. This one nah hollywood film.

Leme guess u be Ramsey noah, she be ini edo bah?
watch out for part 2 tongue
It will come out tomorrow wink

3 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
vjsmiles:
i see thunder looming angry angry
Ah dogde am tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
she for rape you na, by now you for dey treat yourself, lolz
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by tintingz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Continue na angry
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
brito:
she for rape you na, by now you for dey treat yourself, lolz
Jokes apart, this incident happened real yesterday, It waz God that save me.... But i will finish it tomorrow wink

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
tintingz:
Continue na angry
No worry, because of you, i go finish am wink

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Orijin101:

Jokes apart, this incident happened real yesterday, It waz God that save me.... But i will finish it tomorrow wink

Ok, thank God you are okay
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
brito:

Ok, thank God you are okay
grin
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by tintingz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Orijin101:

No worry, because of you, i go finish am wink
Better.
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Pdizzle(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
You gats pay for all the food na

1 Like

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by kinglekan: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Orijin101:

After that, i lied down on her 3 sitter chair to take a nap and she thought i was high already, like 10mins later i felt the rubbing of her hands on my body, i thought i was dreaming until i opened my eye and i saw the sister with pant and bra only, JESUS!!!! I shouted.....................

to be continued smiley

ORIJIN u ehnnnnnn!!!!
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by jsunex(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Orijin101:

And your papa mumu pass my own tongue

lol...cow abi nah rape d woman
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
continue ya story jare op grin
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
falconey:

Igando bushy area the devil is dancing Shoki on ur head

2 Likes

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by kevv(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmm...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by pinkycute(f): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lolzzzzz grin

Funny thread indeed tongue
Re: I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2015
fantasies

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) / Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.