Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Wanted - Verification Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wanted - Verification Officers (6023 Views)

Verification Officers Needed Urgently / Verification Officers Recruitment At Cardinalstone - 9th Sep, 2015 / Verification Officers Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
APPLICATION HAS NOW ENDED FOR THIS VACANCY AD. PLEASE NOTE!!!!

Verification Officer – Job Description
In line with CBN directives for all Nigerian Banks to carry out “Know-Your-Customer” exercise to confirm the details of their customers, Black Pearl Legal Services has been assigned by one of the banks to conduct this exercise, which is currently ongoing.

We require the services of physically active personnel for the role of Verification Officers to assist in carrying out this exercise at the following target local government areas: Ikeja, Alimosho, Oshodi-Isolo, Ikorodu, Surulere, and Ogun State.

This is predominantly a field job. If you have good territorial knowledge of ANY of these locations, meet up to the criteria, and are interested or know someone interested, kindly send us an application at services@blackpearllegal.com or send SMS to 08177271887 with your full name and preferred LGA to express your interest.

Employment Status: Contract (Job can done full-time or part-time)

Number of Vacancies: Five (5)

Key Responsibilities
1. To conduct physical visit to customer's business and/or residential addresses for verification of their credentials.
2. Scrutiny and verification of information regarding customers as narrated in their visitation form.
3. Preparation of verification feedback report upon concluding verification. This must be completed within a 24-hour period.
4. Filing and sorting of forms in the respective files along with snapshots, where applicable.
5. Coordination with Administrative Staff to facilitate decision making.

Education
SSCE, OND (and above)

Skills/Personal Attributes Required
• Honesty and integrity
• Tactical and planning skills
• Verification skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to follow instruction
• Punctual and reliable

Remuneration
Officers are paid per address verification done, but the average Officer can earn between ₦15,000 and ₦40,000 cumulatively in a month, depending on quantity of work done. Payments are made on a weekly basis. Transportation subsidy is provided to cover the assigned addresses to the Officer.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Please feel free to refer people you know may be interested in this job role, and are also eligible. Thank you! wink
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by nonnystar(f): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thanks I have applied, Am waiting for your respond/Reply
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by blessedfavoured: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
GNLD
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
blessedfavoured:
GNLD
Please do not invade the thread. We are NOT GNLD and we are NOT a network marketing company. This is a law firm. Ensure to do your research next time prior to making a comment. Thank you. (www.blackpearllegal.com).

1 Like

Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wattts d location pls? I'm in kaduna
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:
Wattts d location pls? I'm in kaduna
Please check the second paragraph for the list of locations assigned to Black Pearl Legal Services as a firm helping to handle this exercise. Thank you.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by Abiolabalogun(m): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please am in Oyo state can I apply
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by dharmie88(f): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
pls is it only application or wit cv?
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by donald1010(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
I have applied via email and the phone number,but yet to hear from them!
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by omojuliet: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Plz am at benin city can I apply?
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by Me4sure: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2015
What is your companies website, I have searched and the website I saw was just created. People make assumptions because they need proper clarification. Please respond if you are not GNLD or a recruitment agency. Thank you
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Abiolabalogun:
Please am in Oyo state can I apply
You may apply if you are in Oyo. However we do not have mandate for Oyo at this time and may contact you when we do, and you are available. Thank you.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
dharmie88:
pls is it only application or wit cv?
At this point we need only an application from you and not a CV. However, you may be required to submit a CV and referees upon being screened or selected.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
donald1010:
I have applied via email and the phone number,but yet to hear from them!
If you have sent your details, be rest assured that we have received them. Collation and screening are ongoing at this time. Thank you.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
omojuliet:
Plz am at benin city can I apply?
We do not have mandate/opening for Benin at this time. Apologies.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Me4sure:
What is your companies website, I have searched and the website I saw was just created. People make assumptions because they need proper clarification. Please respond if you are not GNLD or a recruitment agency. Thank you
Thank you for your enquiry to get clarification. The website was not only just created, but it also exists to give our firm a presence online as a small business. We are not GNLD and have no affiliations with GNLD. However, part of our consulting work includes recruitment as well, but that is not the purpose of the advert.

Once again, this advert is not out to solicit sporadic applications. We are a small law firm that have been contracted by one of the major banks to assist in carrying out verification exercise on their behalf. Almost all details required are spelt out in the original posting. Our integrity is KEY as a firm, as we see this as a key ingredient to our growth as a business. Thank you.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by equity2genesis(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
excalibur:

You may apply if you are in Oyo. However we do not have mandate for Oyo at this time and may contact you when we do, and you are available. Thank you.

Kindly contact me when you have mandate for Ondo State. I have same experience as I just concluded some Customer Address Verification (CAV) for a Bank through an Organization like yours.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by obajohn(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello,
Just sent my application .I will be expecting Ur reply . obajohn24@gmail.com.
Tanx.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
excalibur:

I av sent my full name and LGA to ur no.Tanks
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by excalibur(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dear All,

Thank you for your response to the vacancy advert. Application is now closed.

All those that have submitted their information will be screened for eligibility and you will be contacted BEFORE the 28th of February. No more applications received after 12noon today will be considered. If you have not heard from us after 28th of February, you can safely assume either of the following:
1. You have not been selected at this time
2. Your application is pending and you may be contacted at a much later time for similar or other roles.

Thank you once again. We wish you the best in your endeavours.

Regards.
Re: Wanted - Verification Officers by donald1010(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
I got a response mail from them,confirming my application and further requested for my preferred local govt....

(1) (Reply)

Agip Deadline? / Three Regret Mails In One Day / Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.