Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC (6045 Views)

Good Morning, Have Questions Or Issues, You Can Reach on us Whatsapp. / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Good morning,

Right under this post, state the issues you are facing at your Physical Verification Center.

Start with STATE and LGA.

Make sure you follow instructions so we can track the issues.

#NPowerNG

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Oyehomie(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Ekiti State, Ido/Osi Local Government Area... No specific information about the physical Verification starting date has been mentioned here till now. Every participant is just wandering all about with no information to depend on. Please, see to this. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by otusnora(f): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2017
state: Delta state
LGA: ukwuani
nothing is happening here. They sed the list was torn by unknown ppl. Now since yesterday, the screening officer is nowhere to be found. Ppl re just hanging around the LGA even nw as I type. What do we do?

2 Likes

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by ojelereoluwale(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyo state, ibarapa central, some people got congratulatory massage , but their name was on the list. Any solution to that?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by azelab: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2017
FCT ABUJA, BWARI LGA...My name is not on the pasted list. Meanwhile i checked my status and i got a congralatory message with my LGA as Bwari LGA. But my name is not on the list, please help me, i am unemployed presently. Thank Sir. My Name Is Babajide Omolola Idayat, Bwari Fct Abuja. My Email Is babajideomolola1234@yahoo.com , my phone number is 07038665280. thanks sir.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Toluky85: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2017
IMO state
Oru west LGA
Thanks for the opportunity given to us
Currently, the PV is ongoing here smoothly but my little
Challenge is that I have gone through the list my name is not there sir! What can I do?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
otusnora:
state: Delta state
LGA: ukwuani
nothing is happening here. They sed the list was torn by unknown ppl. Now since yesterday, the screening officer is nowhere to be found. Ppl re just hanging around the LGA even nw as I type. What do we do?

Okay,

Noted sir
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2017
azelab:
FCT ABUJA, BWARI LGA...My name is not on the pasted list. Meanwhile i checked my status and i got a congralatory message with my LGA as Bwari LGA. But my name is not on the list, please help me, i am unemployed presently. Thank Sir. My Name Is Babajide Omolola Idayat, Bwari Fct Abuja. My Email Is babajideomolola1234@yahoo.com , my phone number is 07038665280. thanks sir.

Noted sir.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2017
Toluky85:
IMO state
Oru west LGA
Thanks for the opportunity given to us
Currently, the PV is ongoing here smoothly but my little
Challenge is that I have gone through the list my name is not there sir! What can I do?

You can kindly check your portal now for the exact LGA you selected.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2017
ojelereoluwale:
Oyo state, ibarapa central, some people got congratulatory massage , but their name was on the list. Any solution to that?

They can kindly check the exact LGA selected on The Npower portal .
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyehomie:
Ekiti State, Ido/Osi Local Government Area... No specific information about the physical Verification starting date has been mentioned here till now. Every participant is just wandering all about with no information to depend on. Please, see to this. Thank you

Noted sir.

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by neejah1(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Well done npower. Pls my friend couldn't find his name on the list pasted in his lg of residence. He checked the website with his bvn again to confirm this and the same lg of residence was displayed. The problem now is the officials at the local government of his residence refuse to attend to people with this same issue stating that their names are not on the list. Please what is the solution to this? Once again kudos to u guys
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Toluky85: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

How do I do that sir?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Toluky85: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2017
#NpowerNG
Better still you can help me confirm the exact LGA
Thanks
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by thesolutions(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Right under this post, state the issues you are facing at your Physical Verification Center.

#NPowerNG

In Mangu LGA of Plateau State, they are insisting we present First School Leaving Certificate. Why.
It seem they are carrying out screening and not verification.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyehomie:

@N-power, TODAY, WEDNESDAY, 13TH DEC. 2017. TIME: 12NOON.

please we Ido/Osi Applicants of Ekiti state are yet to start our verification and there is no reliable information about when we are starting.

Many of us have been loitering round the local govt since last week.

Please help us to contact those in charge.
THANKS
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by benueguy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Noted sir.

I have similar problem. Also I'm a serving corper. I don't have discharge certificate yet. What do I do about this?

Kindly paste the link for us to check our LG of deployment. Please reply us ASAP
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Biofash: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please the website to check the name against the corresponding LGA is not responding now. You can just help do something to this issue.
Ekiti State
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

Great!
The verification exercise here at Lagelu LGA is awesome. it is orderly. Though still waiting to be verified. Great work npower.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Pathman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Good pm, my name appeared in a different local govt. apart from the one I chose as my residing Local Govt. My Question is where should I go for my Verification?
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Michaelforever: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Situation here at opke local government verification center is terrible, officials r asking us to pay 1000 before we can be verified. When we refused, the officials asked us to go for 30mimutes break, they drove off and it up to one hour now we haven't seen them.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pathman:
Good pm, my name appeared in a different local govt. apart from the one I chose as my residing Local Govt. My Question is where should I go for my Verification?

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Michaelforever:
Situation here at opke local government verification center is terrible, officials r asking us to pay 1000 before we can be verified. When we refused, the officials asked us to go for 30mimutes break, they drove off and it up to one hour now we haven't seen them.

Okay,

Noted sir.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
lizoba:

Great!
The verification exercise here at Lagelu LGA is awesome. it is orderly. Though still waiting to be verified. Great work npower.

Thank you too for your patience smiley
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Biofash:
Please the website to check the name against the corresponding LGA is not responding now. You can just help do something to this issue.
Ekiti State

http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus

Kindly restart your device, and Try using another browser or device sir.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
OLUWASEUNOJS:

@N-power, TODAY, WEDNESDAY, 13TH DEC. 2017. TIME: 12NOON.

please we Ido/Osi Applicants of Ekiti state are yet to start our verification and there is no reliable information about when we are starting.

Many of us have been loitering round the local govt since last week.

Please help us to contact those in charge.
THANKS

Noted sir,

You can check your NPVN Profile/status to see the venue and LGAs for your physical verification.
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Toluky85:

How do I do that sir?

angry

www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Toluky85:
#NpowerNG
Better still you can help me confirm the exact LGA
Thanks

angry

www.npower.gov.ng
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by npowerng: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
neejah1:
Well done npower. Pls my friend couldn't find his name on the list pasted in his lg of residence. He checked the website with his bvn again to confirm this and the same lg of residence was displayed. The problem now is the officials at the local government of his residence refuse to attend to people with this same issue stating that their names are not on the list. Please what is the solution to this? Once again kudos to u guys

Kindly give us your full name and state with LGA .

Thank you
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by Toluky85: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

angry

www.npower.gov.ng
The only thing we can do on this site is to check d preselected applicants
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by holushigo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
well done npower, in Ogbomoso South LGA in Oyo State, the officer in charge say that he will not collect statement of result for the physical verification unless they provide their original certificate, please help us look to it
Re: Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC by AnodaIT(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
In Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State
The officials are subjecting people to unnecessary difficulties
They refused to paste the names and instead told people to line up under the sun while they call out the hundreds of names one by one.

If you miss your name, you come back the next day
Today Wednesday when other centers are having less crowd, Abak is yet to verify almost half of the pre-selected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In / First Inland Bank Appointment Letter. / Workforce Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.