Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Van Gaal Style Of Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal Style Of Play (905 Views)

Breaking: FIFA Committee Consider 60 Minutes Of Play For Football. / Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them / The Style Of Play Of Every Premier League Club – Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Gaal Style Of Play by dannylink: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don't get what van gaal is trying to do by playing rooney in the midfield.we don't even play attractive football anymore,we keep getting the posession, am tired!
Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by dubylhover(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
lvg is getting mad..he shud drop rvp and falcao and start playing herrera..though rooney has been played out of position,i still think hes past his peak...sell ALL the english players in manu xcept carrick sha..jones,smalling,rooney rvp falcao shud go
Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by dannylink: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lvg style may not be helping falcao.although he has not perform well,there is no point signing him on permanent basis he shud go back 2 monaco.

1 Like

Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by dubylhover(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
dannylink:
Lvg style may not be helping falcao.although he has not perform well,there is no point signing him on permanent basis he shud go back 2 monaco.

its not about his style sef,falcao has lost it,that his criciate ligament has slowed him down..jeez falcao cant even trap ball again..he"s going sha..heard manu wants to buy cavani
Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
dubylhover:

its not about his style sef,falcao has lost it,that his criciate ligament has slowed him down..jeez falcao cant even trap ball again..he"s going sha..heard manu wants to buy cavani
Falcao hasn't lost it yet! Don't 4get he's coming bk from a long term injury..still had another 6-8wks these season lay off; van gaal's changes in 4mation and player rotation hasn't allowed him get used to the midfielders...if van gaal can decide on his first eleven and push rooney upwards, secure mata's position with herera; dropping rvp and januzaj...you would get the best of falcao..he's is a hardworkin player compared to rvp and januzaj..he just needs his confidence back and that's all!
Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by Qoaki3k: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by dubylhover(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Falcao hasn't lost it yet! Don't 4get he's coming bk from a long term injury..still had another 6-8wks these season lay off; van gaal's changes in 4mation and player rotation hasn't allowed him get used to the midfielders...if van gaal can decide on his first eleven and push rooney upwards, secure mata's position with herera; dropping rvp and januzaj...you would get the best of falcao..he's is a hardworkin player compared to rvp and januzaj..he just needs his confidence back and that's all!

Believe me,I'm a falcao fan but I have watched him dis season,d epl is too fast for him now because of his injury..nxt time falcao plays,just watch his first touch,its terrible..I still believe d solution isn't moving up front,but making sure that herrera nd mata play constantly..
Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
dubylhover:

Believe me,I'm a falcao fan but I have watched him dis season,d epl is too fast for him now because of his injury..nxt time falcao plays,just watch his first touch,its terrible..I still believe d solution isn't moving up front,but making sure that herrera nd mata play constantly..
I agree with you totally boss! Like I said earlier, he's totally playing in a new system that aint consistent..so he needs all the creative players behind him to feed him constantly with the ball...the bottom line is that his confidence is down..he needs that constant re-assurance and motivation from everyone..I ve seen falcao score jaw-opening goals..especially his brilliant chip against barca @ camp nou 2 seasons ago..
Re: Van Gaal Style Of Play by dubylhover(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I agree with you totally boss! Like I said earlier, he's totally playing in a new system that aint consistent..so he needs all the creative players behind him to feed him constantly with the ball...the bottom line is that his confidence is down..he needs that constant re-assurance and motivation from everyone..I ve seen falcao score jaw-opening goals..especially his brilliant chip against barca @ camp nou 2 seasons ago..

hehehehe..i remember that mach sha grin,but messi scored a demonic mach dr oo

(1) (Reply)

When Matches Are Fixed.the Real Truth. / South Sudanese Refugee In Canada Accused Of Claiming 17 While He Looks 30 / Manchester United Announce The Premier League Squad Numbers For 2016/17 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.