Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them (51571 Views)

World’s Top Footballers & Their Cars / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Takes To Prayers And Bible To Help His Relegation Bound Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 4:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Carspring, online used car dealership in London have researched the vehicles driven by more than 250 of the world’s leading football players.

With this information, along with the estimated salaries of each player, the online showroom were able to calculate how many minutes of game time each athlete would have to play in order to pay off the value of their vehicle.

Elite-level footballers have never been richer than they are today.

Wages continue to increase at a rapid pace with the first million-pound-a-week player inevitably only a few short years away from emerging.

With more money in the bank and busy schedules, those same footballers have less and less time to find ways to blow their mountains of cash, so it is only natural that many of them have chosen to invest in supercars.

https://thehollywoodtimes.net/2017/06/01/footballers-and-their-cars-and-how-many-minutes-of-play-it-takes-to-pay-for-them/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2694782115

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/gallery/cars-footballers-drive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4560574/Cristiano-Ronaldo-play-5-hours-pay-Bugatti.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3019352/More-20million-worth-world-s-fastest-supercars-brave-torrential-rain-mud-annual-secret-together.html

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo of Real madrid has one of the most expensive cars in the world, the Bugatti Veyron GSV, from £1.8 million.

Play time to pay off car: 05:15:20

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Lionel Messi, Barcelona, Ferrari F430 Spider, £173,000.

Play time to payoff car: 00:31:32

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by MidasTouche01(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2017
I'm taking the front seat. Let's go for a ride Explorer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Wayne Rooney, Aston Martin Vanquish S, from $288, 000.

Play time to pay off car: 00:50:36

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Demarai Gray, Leceister, Lamborghini Huracan, from $379,000.

Play time to pay off car: 09:52:49

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Adebaba1(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Na so
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Ekpekus(m): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2017
While men dey jack book and acquire degree like say tomorrow nor dey... Baba God na your hand we dey o

113 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2017
George Boyd, Burnley, Mercedes 300 SL

Play time to payoff car: 45:40:23

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 03, 2017
I swear, education is over hyped.

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Graziano Pelle, Shandong Luneng, Morgan Aero, £92,610.

Play time to pay off car: 00:19:58

22 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Odion Ighalo, Changchun Yatai, BMW X6, from $30,000

Play time to pay off car: 00:19:11

31 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by cheapgoals(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2017
grin

Aderibigbe Hamzat chukwuka. Civil engineering . OAU. Honda baby boy (Tokunbo) $ 2800

Educational time to pay off car : 28 years with confirm hustling..

It is well

814 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Add my own also

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Carlos Tevez, Shanghai Shenhua, Porsche Panamera Turbo S, valued at £115,100.

Play time to pay off car: 00:11:35

Tevez became one of the world's highest-paid players when he moved to China from Argentina's Boca Juniors.

He can now afford almost eight Porsches per game.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Axel Witsel, Tianjin Quanjian, Cadillac Escalade,

Play time to pay off car: 00:15:31

Belgian international Witsel's wage covers nearly four cars an hour.

19 Likes 1 Share

Chelsea star N'Golo Kante drives a Mini Cooper despite earning big wages in west London.

Play time to pay off car: 00:12:58

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Kakamorufu(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2017
My pikin go play ball oooo. Don't dull. ⚽

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Kakamorufu(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Demarai Gray, Leceister, Lamborghini Huracan, from $379,000.

Play time to pay off car: 09:52:49
this gray ehn. How much is he earning that he's using this big lambo

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

Aderibigbe Hamzat chukwuka. Civil engineering . OAU. Honda baby boy (Tokunbo) $ 2800

It is well
lol goat na en u be grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by sekundosekundo: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2017
comradespade:
I swear, education is over hyped.

Education is just to know how to read and write. If you discover your area of calling on time, your mates won't be better than you are.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by TheAziz: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2017
footballers make so much money, if you convert cr7's salary to naira, you can faint sef.. na small money our 9ja celebs get wey dey dey shout

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by judey1992(m): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Sometimes when I see posts like this, I feel like giving up.

but I refuse to give up cos what rocks your boat might wreck mine.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by akraym(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2017
I came late

18 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2017
TheAziz:
footballers make so much money, if you convert cr7's salary to naira, you can faint sef.. na small money our 9ja celebs get wey dey dey shout

The guy's pay is £365,000 (#152, 966, 937) every Friday.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2017
cheapgoals:
grin

It is well

You try.

10million graduates with Masters, PhD, civil servants, Doctors, Engineers.

1999 - 2007 Camry, Corolla, Honda Accord, $2,000-$10,000.

Work time to pay off Debt: 4years of hard labour, fear of sack, bullying and victimization.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by eitsei(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:

The guy's pay is £365,000 (#152, 966, 937) every Friday.
ayyaf die... Except you are a politician or a very rich successful businessman, a lot of people will not make up to this guy's weekly wages all their lifetime even if they work everyday... That's why I want to stop all these Ronaldo and Messi arguments because I don't understand why I will be stressing myself about them while they are busy making money

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by eitsei(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
My pikin go play ball oooo. Don't dull. ⚽
before nko even na since inside belle I go dey put ball for him mama side cheesy , we go dey watch football together and na football academy he/she go grow up

24 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Epositive(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2017
eitsei:
ayyaf die... Except you are a politicians or a very rich successful businessman, a lot of people will not make up to this guy's weekly wages all their lifetime even if they work everyday... That's why I want to stop all these Ronaldo and Messi arguments because I don't understand why I will be stressing myself about them while they are busy making money

ronaldo for the "world best player" award grin

14 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Explorers(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
eitsei:
ayyaf die... Except you are a politicians or a very rich successful businessman, a lot of people will not make up to this guy's weekly wages all their lifetime even if they work everyday... That's why I want to stop all these Ronaldo and Messi arguments because I don't understand why I will be stressing myself about them while they are busy making money

Not all politicians, but top politicians that are governors and above.

Not commissioners or Senators.

And the governors can't earn it, they can only steal it and not always.

To talk about successful businessmen, entrepreneurs, people like dangote, Google CEO, Apple, and like that.

10 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Kakamorufu(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2017
eitsei:
before nko even na since inside belle I go dey put ball for him mama side cheesy , we go dey watch football together and na football academy he/she go grow up
na the way o my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by eitsei(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
na the way o my guy
abi o....owo ni koko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots / How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.