Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP (5110 Views)

Account Openers, Lagos Residents Only / Job Vacancy For Lagos Residents Only / Immediate Employment For Lagos Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by Itsflame: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just got this message from a tritelcom in Lagos:Your application as a customer service/call center agent has been received, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos on 16/2/15. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Salary up to 95,000 naira. Call Ella.

But am so confused because I have submitted a lot of CVs to different companies. Don't know if is a scam. Anybody with the information about the company should please let me know or did anybody got the same message from them.
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by Itsflame: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Someone should tell me something!
plsssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by nonnystar(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its not free, they will train you as a customer agent for 47k and there about, and they claim to provide you with a job after the training, if you pass, so Think about it,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by Chuxserve(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Forget them pls because u will end up spending so much and may not get anything at d end since d job is not automatic
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by pearls336: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls who as heard of dijo communication,they invited me for interview for the post of account planner,any one has an idea of what the pay is like if its worth chasing after and leavn my present job 4
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by dejavudeejay: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
i recieved d same message yesterday ooo
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by calexix(f): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Itsflame:
Just got this message from a tritelcom in Lagos:Your application as a customer service/call center agent has been received, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos on 16/2/15. Be prepared to undergo 2weeks training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Salary up to 95,000 naira. Call Ella.

But am so confused because I have submitted a lot of CVs to different companies. Don't know if is a scam. Anybody with the information about the company should please let me know or did anybody got the same message from them.

SCAM the have changed names again before they were naijatel been there before don't bother cos sum1 that attended their training said the job link was a scam
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by upload111: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
calexix:

SCAM the have changed names again before they were naijatel been there before don't bother cos sum1 that attended their training said the job link was a scam

Yea they have changed names again as they most often do. Pls don't waste ur time and most importantly ur hard earned money. They are not a real recruiting agency
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by stevola22(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
I just got the same message now, they said i should call Favour. I dnt even hav TP from Abj to Lag
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by chuking2013: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just got the same message now....with the same name Favour...na wah o
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by Luizkid(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Got same too, mine is to call Funmi....
Chai.. Naija youths don suffer
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by Odiiji: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just got d same message. Call Ekanem. Stupid scammers!
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by Tynalawson: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mine is call Odunayo.
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by Ziondebade(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
i just got mine now now o. thwy say i should call one Ella ooo
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by cutesheg(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Got this message this morning from a Revtelcom in Lagos:

Your application as a customer service/call center agent has been received, come with your CV & Passport to 77 Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos on April 29th (12 pm). Be prepared to undergo 2 weeks training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Salary up to 95,000 naira. Call Ms. Deborah 08163749903.

1. Abeg, is this a scam?
2. How authentic is their training if you have attended?
3. I couldn't find any details about Revtelcom on google. Do you know anything about the company?

Please, help your brother from another mother.
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by 6fit(f): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2015
I got a message from Revtelcom this morning to showup@ Opebi, Lagos for training leading to job placement as customer/call centre agent....pls is dis said compant real cos i dont even hav TF. It wont b funny to be rubbed of d money i boro. Pls help a brother from another mother!!!
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by bleej01: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
6fit:
I got a message from Revtelcom this morning to showup@ Opebi, Lagos for training leading to job placement as customer/call centre agent....pls is dis said compant real cos i dont even hav TF. It wont b funny to be rubbed of d money i boro. Pls help a brother from another mother!!!
if you are interested in getting knowledge from the training, then I advice you to go for it. But if you're after the job, don't bother. I trained there.
Re: Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP by tolukellee(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
They've changed there name 'cos i got a message yesterday saying "Based on your application as a Customer Service Rep, you are required to come with CV and Passport on June 17th (12pm) to 77, Opebi Rd 1st floor, Salvation B/Stop Opebi Lagos. There will be a 2week training before proper job placement opportunity begins. Call 08137234351 Ms Favour."

I actually called the number to confirm, but guess what...the lady was not even coordinated at all......this Scammers sha!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic / GOODNEWS: FG Employs 200,000 Graduates, Places Them On N30,000 Monthly Salary / United African State Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.