Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Do U Need People To Advice You On A Situation, Enter Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Need People To Advice You On A Situation, Enter Here (450 Views)

My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him / Women What Action Will You Take on Your Husband In Such A Situation - photo / How To Advice A Lady To Stop Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Need People To Advice You On A Situation, Enter Here by PenSoftCorp(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello guys, an advice platform has been created for those passing through different situations and need experienced people to advice them. all you just need to do is to submit your story here www.throughts.com/submit
Re: Do U Need People To Advice You On A Situation, Enter Here by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yea....I think I need to talk to someone..

smiley
Re: Do U Need People To Advice You On A Situation, Enter Here by KanwuliaJara: 1:53am On Feb 14, 2015
I ain't gat none.
If I do, I handle it my damn self!
On NL?
HELL NO! kiss
Re: Do U Need People To Advice You On A Situation, Enter Here by PenSoftCorp(m): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2015
On this site, you get to get different opinions on ur, situation, weigh each opinions and choose the one that suites you

(1) (Reply)

New Exchange Rate: $1=N230 Discover The Easy Way To Make $1000 Weekly From Home / What Are The Steps To Take When Reuniting With One's Mother / Love Today Or Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.