Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] (1838 Views)

Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) / Scientists Reaveal The Real Picture Of Jesus (photo) / Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by lordmayor2013(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Kenyan lawyer Dola Indidis has taken on
the ‘case for Christ’ as he is suing the State of Israel, the Republic of Italy and a whole slew of New Testament characters on behalf of the “Friends of Jesus.”

Indidis filed his suit in the International
Court of Justice in the Netherlands, also
bringing suit against Tiberius, the Emperor of Rome; Pontius Pilate; Annas, a Jewish Chief Priest; King Herod; Jewish
elders and Jewish teachers of the law.

“I filed the case because it’s my duty to
uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have
gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis told Nairobian, a local Kenyan paper. “His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”

WILL HE WIN THE CASE OR NOT?

Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by eistien(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
You go fear na
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by ArchEnemy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
This Man has no work o
Who sent him?
Jesus would be happier if he has truely surrendered to him and if he is preaching the gospel.
But this, is waste of time Uncle.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by Elslim: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hahaha... Oboi I tnk say na only naija crase people de... dis wan no go part2 at all
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by Mcowubaba: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mehn!!!!!!!
I taya..
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by hopeforcharles(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hahahahahaha this is the most funniest story I've heard in decades. Lol I pray he wins
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by absoluteSuccess: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
At last, someone is here to fight for Christ after many years. But when Herod and co. are convicted, who will serve their terms?
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by Kennywills7(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Finally some is defending Jesus in d court of law but bia who will serve d sentence? or is he demanding for compensation?
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by kestolove95(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
End time tins
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by 4kings: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2017
absoluteSuccess:
At last, someone is here to fight for Christ after many years. But when Herod and co. are convicted, who will serve their terms?
Hopefullandlord Wirinet Hahn Wilgrea7 raphieMontella 0tematum and co.
Can they sue someone for being this daft? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by 0temAtum: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2017
4kings:

Hopefullandlord Wirinet Hahn Wilgrea7 raphieMontella 0tematum and co.
Can they sue someone for being this daft? sad
Can they sue the people who killed Dumbledore?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by 4kings: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Can they sue the people who killed Dumbledore?
Lol.
Dumbledore is a fictional character just like the Man this kenyan was/is trying to sue.
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by Wilgrea7(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
4kings:

Lol.
Dumbledore is a fictional character just like the Man this kenyan was/is trying to sue.

real or not.. the idea of suing Israel is extraordinarily dumb.. why sue someone for doing something that you believe “saved you for eternity"? .. besides... its pointless
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by 4kings: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

real or not.. the idea of suing Israel is extraordinarily dumb.. why sue someone for doing something that you believe “saved you for eternity"? .. besides... its pointless
Lol, i wonder oo. grin
Re: Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus [photo] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Dr D. K. Olukoya Of MFM / The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker / Check Out This Mosque Of Jesus Son Of Mary In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.