Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? (4505 Views)

How Can I Place Ads On My Blog Please?? Help / How Do I Place Banner Code On Wordpress Blog / How Do I Place Revenuehits Banner Code On My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by hilaryiwens05: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
hello, for some weeks now i have been seeing bbm sponsored content(bbm adverts) on my feeds and i think that will be a really good means of marketing. do anyone know where and how BBM sponsored contentis placed??

1 Like

Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by RothmasPop: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
hello, for some weeks now i have been seeing bbm sponsored content(bbm adverts) on my feeds and i think that will be a really good means of marketing. do anyone know where and how BBM sponsored contentis placed??
i Wanna know how its been placed too,pls when you learn,holla me 08140374483
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by hilaryiwens05: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2015
any contribution...the bbm sponsored content(bbm adverts) appears on BBM10 phones. has anybody seen this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
any contribution...the bbm sponsored content(bbm adverts) appears on BBM10 phones. has anybody seen this
I wish I knew. The sponsored-content also appears on the latest version for Android phones.
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by 100ksalescom(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by hilaryiwens05: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by Contemsolutions(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Good day,

You can also check out http://contemporarymediasolutions.com/advertising-on-bbm-in-nigeria/ for additional details on the statistics of bbm usage in Nigeria, as well as the company registered to represent bbm for ads in Nigeria and the minimum amount for ads.

hilaryiwens05:
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by OlufemiTheGreat: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
To advertise on BBM in Nigeria you would have to go through a company called The Mobi Hunter. They now have the exclusive rights to sell in Nigeria.

With Habari Media, the company that owns the rights for the whole of Africa, you might be getting the Ads at $7 CPM, but through the Mobi Hunter you will get it at $2.90 CPM.

That price goes for both sponsored posts and sponsored invites.

You can reach their Nigerian sales Representative - Olufemi@themobihunter.com or call +234-8166209086

You can ask me for more info here...
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by Contemsolutions(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
That's true but the minimum advertising cost is the issue. Not encouraging for startup and small businesses.

Probably, it's their way to limit advertisers

OlufemiTheGreat:
To advertise on BBM in Nigeria you would have to go through a company called The Mobi Hunter. They now have the exclusive rights to sell in Nigeria.

With Habari Media, the company that owns the rights for the whole of Africa, you might be getting the Ads at $7 CPM, but through the Mobi Hunter you will get it at $2.90 CPM.

That price goes for both sponsored posts and sponsored invites.

You can reach their Nigerian sales Representative - Olufemi@themobihunter.com or call +234-8166209086

You can ask me for more info here...
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by droidtech: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
A solution is coming up soon to help solve this problem. A solution that is cost effective for start ups and SMEs. Watch this space.Soon you will get affordable means of targeted advertising to reach your target audience, if you need more info email: gotit4real at gmail .com
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by droidtech: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Contemsolutions:
That's true but the minimum advertising cost is the issue. Not encouraging for startup and small businesses.

Probably, it's their way to limit advertisers

A solution is coming up soon to help solve this problem. A solution that is cost effective for start ups and SMEs. Watch this space.Soon you will get affordable means of targeted advertising to reach your target audience, if you need more info email: gotit4real at gmail .com
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by Contemsolutions(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay,

Will look forward to it.

Thank you

droidtech:
Re: How Can I Place BBM Sponsored Content? by Contemsolutions(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Our guess why the cost of bbm ads is high is because they do not want to flood the feeds with ads, since there are limited spaces.

If they can segment bbm users into more categories, like locality, male, female, students, workers etc. then they will be able to get more people to advertise based on their targets instead of basically by country

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Traffic Droping / Web Design Live On Nairaland, Professional / Forum Website / Free Inbox Smtp Mailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.