Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Silly Val Break-ups - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Silly Val Break-ups (1048 Views)

Bend Down Select; Campus Guys Spotted Shopping Val Gift. / 20 Silly Questions People Ask And Their Answers / What I'll Be Giving My G.f Tomorrow As Val Gift. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Val Break-ups by Fatalveli(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Come share you Valentine break-up experiences. Here is a friend of mine style/excuse.

Re: Silly Val Break-ups by jworos(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Not funny!!!
Re: Silly Val Break-ups by Fatalveli(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fatalveli: Hello Diddydiva, I wanna impress my boo on Vals day and I've been pondering on what machine I should use. Can you please help out.

Diddydiva: Use the ATM machine
Re: Silly Val Break-ups by orobs93(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol
Is valentine my name? So you want to remind me that your ex is romantik abi..pls leave my house...
Re: Silly Val Break-ups by Fatalveli(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
@blackett, I'm a literature student and I very much know what you mean, you didn't have to use sarcasm. I ain't a fan of the romance section, I'm a writer and I'm always at Lit.section 24/7. The only time I do visit sexuality section is to update my story My sexcapade with badt victoria and the Masters of promiscuity. The damned plagiarist are the one that made we writers hung our pen @ the lit.section. My bored self resort to romance section. I'm only catching fun in here. Go to my profile and check my post, my topics, I'm not a nuisance, and its so obvious and peculiar that we are all here to catch fun. You're wise and intellectual and I don't insult or yab intelligent folks; I'm an embodiment of humility. I just want you to change your perspective about me cos you might probably be thinking I'm one of the fools we have in here.....

#peace out#

(1) (Reply)

How Our Names Reflex Our Apperance / When I Was A Teacher In China / When You Really Want To Let Her Know How Rich You Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.