Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents (2258 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / My Parents Are Treating Me Bad Because I'm An Atheist- Anonym0us / How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
I REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY EXISTENCE BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO EXIST AS A HUMAN. I GREW UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF HATE AND I REALLY WISH I WAS BORN OR CREATED IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. MY WORLD IS ISOLATED AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME IS BITTER. LIFE ITSELF IS NOT WORTH LIVING GOING BY THE UNDAUNTED CHALLENGES ONE HAS TO OVERCOME. THIS EXISTENCE OF MINE IS WASTED AND I PRAY IF THERE IS A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE, MAY GOD CREATE ME AS AN ANIMAL OR A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by simplemach(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
I REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY EXISTENCE BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO EXIST AS A HUMAN. I GREW UP IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF HATE AND I REALLY WISH I WAS BORN OR CREATED IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM. MY WORLD IS ISOLATED AND EVERYTHING AROUND ME IS BITTER. LIFE ITSELF IS NOT WORTH LIVING GOING BY THE UNDAUNTED CHALLENGES ONE HAS TO OVERCOME. THIS EXISTENCE OF MINE IS WASTED AND I PRAY IF THERE IS A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE, MAY GOD CREATE ME AS AN ANIMAL OR A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER cry
AMEN! On your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
simplemach:
AMEN! On your behalf.

Amen cool
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
U shal get wat u wish for

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by johnbuck81(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
u shud b thankful rather than being ungrateful.
#u no try
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
U shal get wat u wish for

Amen
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am sure u wld have been a chicken if u were an animal and probably won't be alive now. You would have been killed and served as a xmas dish.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by dammywapes(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
BaebieHot:
Am sure u wld have been a chicken if u were an animal and probably won't be alive now. You would have been killed and served as a xmas dish.
babie biko. I think u should have ask for d full content of his tory
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by menix(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
@OP.. No mind diz abovians, dey don't know wat it is to live a life on d oda side ....

Buh u nid to acknowledge Christ, he wuld be ur comfort.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
menix:
@OP.. No mind diz abovians, dey don't know wat it is to live a life on d oda side ....

Buh u nid to acknowledge Christ, he wuld be ur comfort.

There is nothing i need Christ for. My main regret is my existence.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by ccaramel(f): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
OP It seems you are severely depressed. It's a medical condition. Pls seek treatment ASAP. The feeling of hopelessness and no solution in sight? Trust me, this too shall pass. You will look back and wonder why you were stressing yourself out.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
If u wan turn in2 an animal, abeg no turn in2 bush meat. Chicken will do so i go tear ur body well well..

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by ccaramel(f): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Are you serious
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
ccaramel:
Are you serious

Is life of hate worth living
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Ifeann(f): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:

Grab a mirror look at urself in It and remember, You are worth more than you think..

Depression is a slight mental illness but it is treatable. Be strong and share ur tots with someone u trust. More people care than u think.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by ccaramel(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:

Is life of hate worth living

You hate your parents or you think your parents hate you? how old are you? You coming on a public forum to say this is screaming for help that you are not getting. Do you have siblings?
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
dammywapes:
babie biko. I think u should have ask for d full content of his tory

Nahh...dont think so. what he is saying is perfectly clear. He regrets ever being born, he hates his parents for that and at some point he said he does not need christ.
So what do u want me to say to him? His case is a special one.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by vest(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
@op i hope u dnt ve plans of bringing any 1 into dis word as ur perent did hmm!
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by dammywapes(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
BaebieHot:

Nahh...dont think so. what he is saying is perfectly clear. He regrets ever being born, he hates his parents for that and at some point he said he does not need christ.
So what do u want me to say to him? His case is a special one.
May God help us all. Life is not easy.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by rossi49ja(m): 12:05am On Feb 15, 2015
This your matter pass my power.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by naijainstinct: 3:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Actually, ur moniker fits you perfectly. Initially, i thought you were depressed but judging from your post above wishing someone else dead and also the senseless/callous post you made on late DJDola,s thread, it is obvious you are suffering from a terminal mental illness.

Please, hasten your suicide process and quit being a nuisance on Nairaland. The only people I feel for are your parents and the trauma they'll go through when you are gone.

Meanwhile, I'll advise you take a cool shower before jumping in front of a moving train (Thank God, the locomotive railways are now functioning) because it's gonna be really hot at the place you are ending up finally......HELL!
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by mabeni(m): 4:24am On Feb 15, 2015
wastedsperm:

There is nothing i need Christ for. My main regret is my existence.
Are u an handicap?
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by efepro(m): 5:45am On Feb 15, 2015
God has a reason for creating u that way
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by zeb04(f): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2015
When you know your purpose in life,you would be glad you alive.

I really want to live because I know my purpose in life.
You think we(I) don't have challanges....we /i do but I've got my eyes on a picture of me in 60 yrs time. I am excited about living.

I am so excited that if I die now,I would have to come back.the grave will have to give me up.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by kuderrich: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2015
zeb04:
When you know your purpose in life,you would be glad you alive.

I really want to live because I know my purpose in life.
You think we(I) don't have challanges....we /i do but I've got my eyes on a picture of me in 60 yrs time. I am excited about living.

I am so excited that if I die now,I would have to come back.the grave will have to give me up.
lol
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by LucemFerre: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2015
wastedsperm:

Ecclesiastes 4:2-3
2. And I declared that the dead,
    who had already died,
are happier than the living,
    who are still alive.
3. But better than both
    is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
    that is done under the sun.

So, you're not alone... It's me$$ed up... we're condemned to exist, condemned to die thereafter and condemned to fear death. It's cruel really. The height of wickedness but, the good thing is, no one or thing is to blame.
Re: Why I Will Never Forgive My Parents by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Op, why do u hate life so much?

Can u atleast tell us what happened, or what is still happening?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Wahala......what's Wrong With These Pictures? / Ask Me Your Bible And Spiritual Questions / UNBAIS Answers To Life's Most IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.