Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

... - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (6899 Views)

I Am Looking For A Large Loan with low interest, To Pay Back In 2yrs Pls Help / Why Is It Difficult For Debtors To Pay Back / 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by EnterPRO: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
detops:
Imagine, i don't understand.

I sent you a PM. you didn't reply mine but sent me another PM instead.

I replied your PM but I'm yet to hear from you after that.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
EnterPRO:

I sent you a PM. you didn't reply mine but sent me another PM instead.

I replied your PM but I'm yet to hear from you after that.
Pls I did not see any of the PM. pls let me call u
Re: ... by chikeorji123(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
May be call me 08038515852 Mr chike
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
No one has giving me the loan. am still looking for it ups and downs. they keeps postponing
Re: ... by EnterPRO: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
detops:
Pls I did not see any of the PM. pls let me call u

my contact details are very visible.
Re: ... by Dahkogrin007(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
so u neva get 80k since Feb 20...if not for distance I for help
Re: ... by bolorunfem(f): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: ... by Emmysteve(m): 3:14am On Mar 11, 2015
bolorunfem:
Thank you everyone, detops has been attended to.

THREAD CLOSED
So he doesn't have data to come testify huh? I have been following this thread with keen interest, I would be disappointed if the @Op really got the needed help through this forum without coming back to testify.
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Emmysteve:
So he doesn't have data to come testify huh? I have been following this thread with keen interest, I would be disappointed if the @Op really got the needed help through this forum without coming back to testify.
My brothers and sister, am very sorry if my late responde here to testify that i have gotten the help from a God sent nairalander, i have been busy fixing the truck. every thing is set now. i thank every soul that comment and wish to help but God did not give the opportunity. thanks very much. God will rewards the helper abundantly. amen.

1 Like

Re: ... by bolorunfem(f): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Dear Emmysteve, kindly help delete my comment quoted in your post above. Thank you. wink
Re: ... by bolorunfem(f): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2015
Dear All, this is to give a feedback that Detops whose real names are Temitope Mustapha is a THIEF, a ROGUE, a FRAUDSTER. He collected the sum of N80,000 from my Accountant in cheque on Monday, March 9, 2015. He was made to sign agreement and parted with the original particulars of the truck, with a promise to make the first repayment on the week after, i.e last week. Up till now, detops has not picked my call for once and this was someone that was bombarding me with calls and text messages before this deed was sealed. Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things. He did not pay the principal and run away with the interest, he did not even pay part and default in the balance, this shows he set out to defraud right from the onset. I was much more moved by his plight than the interest he offered and see how he has messed himself up so badly.

TOPE, wherever you are under the sky, you cannot eat my sweat and go scot-free. You must indeed be very very daft to think you can do that. I will catch you!!! Write it down and underline, I WILL CATCH YOU.

Re: ... by emilyone(f): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bloody Scammer
Re: ... by sonnie10: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
If this is true, then he is the biggest fool ever. I was silently following this thread, just waiting for the outcome of his initial plea. Honestly, I had the intention of giving him a sound tokunbo truck on hire purchase.
Re: ... by bolorunfem(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Though I never met him, he reportedly looked so innocent and seemingly unassuming! He even discussed the prospects in haulage business with my Partner and he offered to assist him in looking after his business when the latter asked him for know-how. Another lesson learnt, however, he won't go scot free.
Re: ... by bolorunfem(f): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Temitope, you are a indeed a CRIMINAL, so you think if you delete the topic and some of your pleas you can deny coming here to beg for money, ehn? That's a big LIE. As long as you are still under the sky and you march on mother earth, omo Yoruba ni e, ise ogun lo de nse, enikan kii fi owo ekun ra oja erin o. O seewo! By the time I finish with you, ehn, you will never scam anyone again
Re: ... by sonnie10: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
He is a fool, that goes to show that he never had good intentions. Why delete the posts? How about those posts where people quoted you, can you delete those too? This is how people bring afflictions to themselves.
Re: ... by jonnyp(m): 1:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me....
Re: ... by jonnyp(m): 2:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Don't worry yourself woman he will surely pay for it.this will be his last....
Re: ... by Emmysteve9(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
So have you caught up with the thief
Re: ... by STENON(f): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Emmysteve9:
So have you caught up with the thief
This guy has scammed a lot of people on nairaland.
Kinldly go through this thread.

www.nairaland.com/3196441/please-me-name-god/2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 Results: FBN Holdings Reports Massive 178% Increase In Profits / Oil Price Rises To $64, Highest Since Mid-2015 / I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.