Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business (6953 Views)

Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / The Silence Of The Indomie Business Plan Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Vanderandrew(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
I am a Graduate. I want to start Road side Indomie Business. I won't require anything more than N30,000 to start. I am currently looking for a good spot to start the road side indomie. I can stay without doing anything. I just have to be busy and get the money coming in to cater for my immediate needs and save for the future. It is better to be making little progress than no progress at all. I intend it will become a restaurant after months

Vindy
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by leksbore(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Vanderandrew:
I am a Graduate. I want to start Road side Indomie Business. I won't require anything more than N30,000 to start. I am currently looking for a good spot to start the road side indomie. I can stay without doing anything. I just have to be busy and get the money coming in to cater for my immediate needs and save for the future. It is better to be making little progress than no progress at all. I intend it will become a restaurant after months

Vindy

y not use d 30000 to learn a hand work...that would be better than cooking indomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hate noodles but do something else with that money like learning a skill. Good luck
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Daddyolu: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Get on with it mehn. As long as it's food, you'll succeed at it. "Whatsoever your hand findeth to do, do it with all your might". Cheers

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Vanderandrew(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Daddyolu:
Get on with it mehn. As long as it's food, you'll succeed at it. "Whatsoever your hand findeth to do, do it with all your might". Cheers

Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Btruth: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
I think you will have a breakthrough with it, provided you do it right. When starting, make sure you have a catchy name that will eventually become your logo or trade mark. Believing in God that nothing is impossible. Don't get discourage my dear, the Lord will see you through in Jesus name. I watched a programme on the Aljazeera channel this morning about a Nigerian lady doing mechanic in Benin City. She is at today a well known lady and I was very impressed with her courage. Always remember that Rome wasn't build in a day, once you have a passion for it, then go for it.

Goodluck. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Goodluck bro
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by amolak: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
Vanderandrew:

Vindy

we have heard u, indomie seller
i hope u can do better than mallam garba in our street
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by porozhniy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
bro, make sure you get a spot with lots of young men who hustle, they dnt have the time to cook. good packaging and excellent service delivery will set you apart. more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by godoluwa(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Vanderandrew:

Vindy

I love your spirit. a guy around my domicially habitation was once a road side indomie seller but now has 2 modern restaurant. I do sell crates of egg to d guy during his roadside days.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by forever88(f): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Thats a good one. starting small but remember to START WELL. learn from the lapses of other road side indomine sellers and build on that to get more customers flooding your space. think wide,dont limit yourself, think of something new to make yours special.
dont forget to come back and tell us your success story.
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Fxwarrior: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2015
leksbore:
y not use d 30000 to learn a hand work...that would be better than cooking indomie

You are wrong. Cooking indomie and egg is a handwork and once location is good. You can be sure of being patronised. Op may God bless your hustle. Don't look back and don't allow, "am a graduate" mentality to cloud your judgement.
It should rather make you stand out in packaging and service delivery.
Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by egopersonified(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fxwarrior:

You are wrong. Cooking indomie and egg is a handwork and once location is good. You can be sure of being patronised. Op may God bless your hustle. Don't look back and don't allow, "am a graduate" mentality to cloud your judgement.
It should rather make you stand out in packaging and service delivery.

Vanderandrew, this is what your being a graduate should reflect, packaging, good service, innovation, neatness and doing for your customers what their money cannot pay you for. Someone is already referring to you as indomie seller, don't see it as an insult, be proud to sell indomie, when the money starts coming, they will begin to ask you how you did it.

Most importantly, do a lot of research before you start, eat at other indomie stands, watch what the customers complain about, find out where they get their stock cheaply. Also be ready to diversify, eg, if they start asking for bread, eggs and tea, make it available. All the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by OCTAVO: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
OP, ride on pls. Don't get discouraged. There's money in that business. I won't say more than that. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business by Everythinggood: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Vanderandrew:

Vindy

brother, hwfa about the business? Is it lucrative?

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money To US? / What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? / I Will Teach You How I Make Money Online Without Any Capital Passively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.