Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed (3094 Views)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
I had a discussion few days ago with a lady. She was of the opinion that guys/ladies from Calabar are very good in bed. She even cited cases of her friends who had similar experience. I told her that it is not true.

My question here is that, is it true that they are exceptional good in relationship and in bed?
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by emperorchedda(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm a virgin so I know not
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by YourCoffin: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
They are. Their culture allows for sexual freedom. Same with the Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by tpiah99: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
They are sexually liberated to a greater extent than most other tribes.,

Meaning they have a sort of western attitude to sex ( from what I heard).

The other tribes are also getting there gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Yehman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Are u Ghana dance, if I show my money *in wizkid voice*
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
mehn I remember I bleeped a calabar girl named Ofonime, mehn her pussy was sweet, damn sweet and damn she was good at it, the way she put it down is outta this world, she gave me a mind blowing head,

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
...because they have not proved people like my friend who just married a girl from that area, wrong...hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by tpiah99: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yehman:
Are u Ghana dance, if I show my money *in wizkid voice*

Hey, you people should stop typing nonsense after my posts.

Do it somewhere else.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
It is not an OPINION.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Yehman(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
tpiah99:

Hey, you people should stop typing nonsense after my posts.

Do it somewhere else.
Noted
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by robinicule(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its not a fable, u have to try it for urself
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by 5minsmadness: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
amtheone:
I had a discussion few days ago with a lady. She was of the opinion that guys/ladies from Calabar are very good in bed. She even cited cases of her friends who had similar experience. I told her that it is not true.

My question here is that, is it true that they are exception good in relationship and in bed?

The simple answer is YES. They are EXEMPLARY in bed.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

The simple answer is YES. They are EXEMPLARY in bed.

Do u have personal experience with them?
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by KanwuliaJara: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Never had one.
I wouldn't know. . . .and don't care to know! kiss
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by 5minsmadness: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
amtheone:

Do u have personal experience with them?
Yes Sir. One of my intimate girlfriends was calabar. I used to have bouts of asthma after sex with her.

And I'm not asthmatic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yes Sir. One of my intimate girlfriends was calabar. I used to have bouts of asthma after sex with her.

And I'm not asthmatic.

Lol. Imagine if you had ended up marrying her, what would have become of your life?
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by crackhaus: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

And I'm not asthmatic.
Thank goodness you said was, you would have been dead by now if you were still with her.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by orbis(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
E be like say I go find one hookup make I TASTE AND SEE
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by 5minsmadness: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
amtheone:

Lol. Imagine if you had ended up marrying her, what would have become of your life?
Yeah, there's no way a guy would be with that girl and cheat. If it was the sexual thing she was the best ever. Also very homely and caring. But her pops was a JW and insisted she marry one too. I had to bow out.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yeah, there's no way a guy would be with that girl and cheat. If it was the sexual thing she was the best ever. Also very homely and caring. But her pops was a JW and insisted she marry one too. I had to bow out.

So in your relationship with other tribes, what is your rating with reference to Calabar girls?
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by obowunmi(m): 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Reason why my dad married my mom. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2015
obowunmi:
Reason why my dad married my mom. grin grin

Hmmmmm. That is nice.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by 5minsmadness: 12:43am On Feb 15, 2015
amtheone:

So in your relationship with other tribes, what is your rating with reference to Calabar girls?
Depends on the parameters.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Masturbation(f): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Mehn.
Calabar girls are all sex goddess.
My near death experience was with a Calabar girl.
I lasted for 3 minutes on her because of the way she handled me.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Ewuro4: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm
How bout their men?
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Grendel(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2015
I will relocate my woman to calabar, I want her to learn how to be good in bed.

Na joke ooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Grendel(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Masturbation:
Mehn.

Haaaaaaaaaa
!
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Masturbation:
Mehn.

Tell us more. How was it near death experience?
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Ewuro4:
Hmmm
How bout their men?

You want to give it a try? If yes, then you will have to prepare body and soul together because you are going to experience something that you have never experienced in your entire life before. If you doubt me, ask people.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by 5minsmadness: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2015
crackhaus:

Thank goodness you said was, you would have been dead by now if you were still with her.
Oh I dunno. Would definitely have built my stamina, lol.

Wonderful cooking skills, prudent with money, kind, funny curteous, none of that feminist ish, the kind of lady a man would want to run home to after a hard day's work.

Her dad was the major stumbling block.

She's a single mom now and still as hot as ever, even looks prettier sef.

Same thing with the second one I dated though no intimacy. Calabar women are really homely folk, not too glaringly pretty facially like our ibo sisters but they more than make up for it with their charm, cooking, cleaning, joviality, intelligence and generally making a man feel wanted.
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by baralatie(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
amtheone:

My question here is that, is it true that they are exceptional good in relationship and in bed?

it is a false rumour!
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
lol, it's somewhat true...same with akwaibom women but be careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feinted When I Saw This ... (photos) / More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report / How My Step Mom Intend To Destroy My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.