Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) (1378 Views)

DSTV, GOTV, Startimes, Consat Which Of Them Do You Prefer? / Which Will You Go For Between Dstv, Gotv, Consat And Startime / Watch GOTV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) by Segadem(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
There are a lot of scam in promo that dstv/gotv runs in our dailies. I bought a copy of Complete sports paper today, and I was very happy when I saw that some FA CUP matches would be aired live via supersports 2select.
See the advert.
@ page 13 complete sports,
From 14-02-2015 MORE LIVE Games on GOtv!
only on S2 select.

FA cup
14- Feb- 2015
14:30 West Bromwich Albion vs West ham United
16:45 Blackburn Rover vs Stoke city.
19:20. Crystal palace vs Liverpool .

... and to my amazement none of these matches was air live.
Re: Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) by toyeoye(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Include the picture evidence make this story more credible. If it's true, these people are scamming heavily
Re: Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) by Jeus(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2015
I watched the Crystal palace game with liverpool on SS2.... Get your facts right.
Re: Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) by Segadem(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jeus:
I watched the Crystal palace game with liverpool on SS2.... Get your facts right.
u mean SS2 from GOtv?
Re: Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) by vodacom: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
I pity d person wen gotv. When Star times come na so una curse dem say no english league,now one mumu pay tv deceive una,una dey complain. You and I know it is not possible to watch those matches for N1,500 and N1,000 boutquet even if na free subscription for one month.
Advise to fellow Nigerians, don't be moved by all these fake adverts instead make inquiry first and if possible record conversations with the service providers before buying. Our mumu don do
Re: Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) by Ama80(f): 12:53am On Apr 10, 2015
My own be say d remote dey hook and d thin dey crack
It's just another scam in nig mkt
Re: Dstv/gotv Scam(a Must Read) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
To me, op you are looking for awofus that's why you fell for it. Dstv or Gotv I know will never show matches or games that will make them loose huge amount of money. secondly there are other pay tv out there that are cheap and it's not a must you should use multi choice. dem non point gun for your head to buy dem.
Disclaimer: The writer of this piece only expressed his opinion and has no link with any pay tv in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Maiden – Latest 2015 Nigerian Nollywood Ghallywood Movie / Emerald City Fan Page / The Enterpreneur Tv Series Debuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.