Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks (925 Views)

Kano Government Spends N200M On Mass Wedding For 1,520 Couples (Photos) / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Attacks Her Husband's Bride During Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by awesomep(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by guardian09(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
how thoughtful
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by Kennywills7(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice one mr president
Keep on d good work

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by otbliz(m): 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Correct wayo

Your campaign team is doing a good job at the charade parade
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
What abt d widow's of d immigration job scam stampede?
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by rawpadgin(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2015
a man with heart of gold
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by Exmay(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2015
I'm just wandering if he (Gej) remembered to send Val cake to chibok girls thru the commander of one of his military arm (General Shekau).... Kai, spending Val with terrorist while commander in chief dey Party..... #sai Buhari.
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by Senjuchiha: 1:19am On Feb 15, 2015
otbliz:
Correct wayo

Your campaign team is doing a good job at the charade parade
y must ur stupidity always ctrl u
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by Senjuchiha: 1:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Exmay:
I'm just wandering if he (Gej) remembered to send Val cake to chibok girls thru the commander of one of his military arm (General Shekau).... Kai, spending Val with terrorist while commander in chief dey Party..... #sai Buhari.
ur stupidity knws no bounds
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by Exmay(m): 1:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Hey Boy, name calling ain't the way forward... Just say amen to my this Short Prayer: May all the young Girls of ur family experience the same thing chibok girls dey experience right now. Also, may all your case(supplication) before God be promptly attended to just the way GEJ ''Promptly" attended to the rescue of the Chibok girls.... Can I hear you say a Big AMEN.... Lol. #sai Buhari.
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by akinvest(m): 5:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Nice move!
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by otbliz(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
Because i gat none.
Uunlike you
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by Senjuchiha: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2015
otbliz:

Because i gat none.
Uunlike you
pls,go n learn hw 2 spell b4 tokin 2 me...oops,i 4got..u cn also enroll in d same tutorin extra mural classes with ur illiterate leader n his dunce of a daughter....janjalweedian bastard son of a thousand fadas
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by Senjuchiha: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2015
....tot u wr gona bring up smfng beta...but u stil bring up ds old trash....gosh,u disappoint me,well,i guess dts d price i v 2 pay 4 overating ur mental capacity 2 undastnd wt i said....*smh 4 d wasted resourses n sperm on u*
Re: GEJ spends Val day with widows & kids of soldiers killed in Boko haram attacks by otbliz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Senjuchiha:
pls,go n learn hw 2 spell b4 tokin 2 me...oops,i 4got..u cn also enroll in d same tutorin extra mural classes with ur illiterate leader n his dunce of a daughter....janjalweedian bastard son of a thousand fadas
What are you saying

(1) (Reply)

2015 Ember Promo Pay For 1 Service & Get 1 Free Service. Lammyglo Event / What I Got As Birthday Gift Would Shock You (photos) / Live Thread: Jumia Mobile Week 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.