Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

7 Power Signs Your Blogs Want To Pay Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Power Signs Your Blogs Want To Pay Now (471 Views)

7 Ways To Encourage Comments On Your Blogs By Mediapace / Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? / Guaranteed Traffic,sign Ups, Leads, Downlines And Sales To Your Blogs, Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Power Signs Your Blogs Want To Pay Now by jaylister(m): 12:58am On Feb 15, 2015
many bloggers came in to the world of blogsphere with the mind of earning from blog, and they get disappointed since they came in just to make money from their lesser work. Many are eager to make it by all means, so they even pay for pay per click (PPC) ad to improve their traffic in other to make income in a short period of time. I will say that most newbie’s, hunger for blogging benefits is too much and think you should consult Akpena Jacob the CEO of JaybossNg how long he has been into blogging and when did he start making income from his blog. Though it is certain that you can make money with you blog/website.

As a blogger there are simple tips to make you know that you are about to make some naira with your blog and I can assure you that on the very day you start to experience the following mentioned below, then you are at the peak of making it with your blog/page. Keep the phone on for more income

Recommendation from other bloggers/backlinks: when co bloggers begin to backlinks to your blog and also list your blog on theirs then it is a sign that your traffic may increase; and in blogging terms; traffic is the key to income.

Search Engine Traffic: as a blogger once you start to notice more traffic from search engines, and then it is clear that search engines searched keywords are related to your blog keywords. so it has favored you and it will be a unique traffic in google calculations. This is another point to be aware that you are at it............................

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/02/7-power-signs-your-blog-wants-to-pay.html
Re: 7 Power Signs Your Blogs Want To Pay Now by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2015
Nice tips bro, i see you
Re: 7 Power Signs Your Blogs Want To Pay Now by jaylister(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
Nice tips bro, i see you
thank yu bro

(1) (Reply)

New Conversion Tool - Animated Explainer Videos For Website Promotion / How To Open United State Bank Account Free In Nigeria / Mobile App Developer Needed. Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.