Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,252 members, 7,846,169 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. (1075 Views)

Turn The Proverbs Upside Down And Give You Another Meaning / When You Are Watching Football With Your Wife (smh) Very Funny / Jokes Of The Day: Check This Hillarious Funny Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Literaly, this is the meaning of 'watching football'. I don't know why the 'oyinbos' took us for fools, maybe their thinking is that we are dumb.
But we don catch them sha.

If i won watch ball next time, na like this I go dey watch football.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. by Francman(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2015
This one na looking ball na!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. by okpamson15(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Op can you diffenciate between watch and look? If you can then you wil apreciate white men
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2015
okpamson15:
Op can you diffenciate between watch and look? If you can then you wil apreciate white men

Lol...wats d diff b2win look and watch
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. by Bilabong(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
2undexy:
Literaly, this is the meaning of 'watching football'. I don't know why the 'oyinbos' took us for fools, maybe their thinking is that we are dumb.
But we don catch them sha.

If i won watch ball next time, na like this I go dey watch football.
I hate seeing dudes without brain. watching football is different from watching football match.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bilabong:

I hate seeing dudes without brain. watching football is different from watching football match.

nd I hate seeing dudes with brain but can't utilize it.
How many guys these days use the word 'match' at the end of 'watching football'..few like u abi.

And u can translate it in ur dialect. E.g youruba......'I want to go and watch football'.....'mofe lo wo ball'....simple.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Check Out Another Meaning Of 'watching Football'. by Qoaki3k: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Turns INEC Chairman, Recreates Orubebe Hilarious Drama At AY Live / Check Out This Tweets Of Where This Guy Said He Was / Why Is Romance Section So Bored Today? Oya Lets Laff Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.