Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? (5343 Views)

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Caveat: This thread was opened to discuss ideas with which islamic terrorism can be brought to an end. It is not intended to denigrate islam, muslims or their prophet so any body that wants to start throwing insults or provocative statements around should please back of.

It is no news that islamic terrorism as taken a global dimension and is probably the greatest threat to world peace today. Whilst moderate muslims tell us the activities of these terrorists are un islamic, the terrorist routinely quote the quran and examples from the life of their prophet in their hadiths to justify their heinous acts. Now some of our muslim brethen tell us they are mis interpreting the quran(without giving us the right interpretation) the fact remains that these terrorists draw inspiration from books that muslims hold sacred.

The big question now is how can we stop this fundamentalism that a growing number of muslims believe is integral to their religion with proofs from their most sacred books?

*should their sacred books be edited to reflect modern realities?
*should the religion be reformed as president sisi suggested?
*should there be a massive global campaign to enlighten all muslims why these teac0hings in their sacred books are wrong(thus discredit ing the whole religion)
*should we christians channel all our resources to massive global evangelism(instead of using church resources for private jets and other profanities) to bring these terrorists to christ by preaching the truth to them?

All views devoid of insults are welcome, I would especially like to hear from my muslim brethen (empire and rilwayne001) their views on ending global islamic terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by delishpot: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Let all countries do Just as Islamic states do to stop the spread of other religions in their land.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by thorpido(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2015
I'm afraid terrorism founded on islamic fundamentalism won't end!How do I know?
The bible says so.We are at the end of the ages and Jesus,further reiterated by Paul showed us how the world will be.Jesus said,....'they shall kill you and think that doeth it for God'.It means some people will fight(in their ignorance)for God.

The muslim says the quran has not changed,that it has remained the same all these years.We all know Muhammed fought wars and the message is that he was attacked and he fought back.There is no proof however that those wars were fought as defensive wars.It gives anyone the excuse to start a religious war(using Islamic scriptures) under the guise that he was provoked or attacked.Moreover,muslims boast that the quran has remained the same which means the principles are the same.

The world can be a more peaceful place if sincere muslims continue to mediate peace.If there is increase in the message of coexisting peacefully with other religions.That will go a long way.

We however know where true peace is.The peace that the world can offer is transient and not deep.

Jesus said,'as long as I am in the world,I am the LIGHT of the world.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2015
very very hard question
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by lightoftruth: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2015
My humble suggestion is that both religion should declare war against each other (muslims vs christians ) the side that wins should exterminate, wipe the other off the face of earth and make it a law punishable by death to practice the religion of the side that lost.

We all are just deceiving our selves by practicing any form of religion .

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by nora544: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2015
thank you very much for this @op

What I can tell you is that the islamic states and mostly saudia arabia have to stop to teach in the schools the hate of other religions.
We here in Austria have a private schoöl from saudia arabia but at the end of the school year the school must close because the kids learn that they had to hate all the other religions and since saudi arabis sends his imans out in many countries they preach the same the hate of other religions
A blogger from saudi arabia got 1000 whippings because he write on his blogg that that other religions are not bad and that shows the right face of the goverment of saudi arabia.
Saudi arabia build mosque in other countries and than they send their imans to spread the hate.

When saudi arabia would stop this than it could make an end to terrorism, I hope that the fear that ISIS could also come in their country, because at the moment they are close to the border could change the country.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2015
lightoftruth:
My humble suggestion is that both religion should declare war against each other (muslims vs christians ) the side that wins should exterminate, wipe the other off the face of earth and make it a law punishable by death to practice the religion of the side that lost.

Your suggestion is totally against and opposite to what christianity teaches us. No true christian would go for this option. That aside, islamic terrorism is not just a christianity versus islam thing. It's a much bigger problem than that also affecting hinduism, Buddhism and all other religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2015
@Pastorkun.

Why don't you first channel your energy to the confusion in xtianity? Remember most of your brother on this forum share different views on who jesus is, bible theology, bible and other things like that, and remember what jesus said:

Mattew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

According to Paul:

1Co 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Are christians really doing the above^^?

Contrary to other christians views on this section, you pastorkun don't belive in Paul, do you? why don't you bother yourself in engaging your brothers by preaching to them the reason why you don't believe paul? Most you remain being hypocrate?

On the topic I will urge to read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rich4god(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2015
The poster above me is the reason islam isnt making sense... Pple are tryn to discuss abt d destruction caused by some of your brothers in faith and you are here point fingers to another person's quarrel. I cant remember the last time christian denominations bombed and killed each other... But the sunni and the shia have been killing one another since ages... SMH

7 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by thorpido(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
@Pastorkun.

Why don't you first channel your energy to the confusion in xtianity? Remember most of your brother on this forum share different views on who jesus is, bible theology, bible and other things like that, and remember what jesus said:

Mattew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

Do you understand this scripture you quoted or just like many muslims just quote?
Is not agreeing the same thing as divided against?

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rich4god(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2015
The only way islam can curb its terrorism, will be if they can re-organize their imam and scholars in a kind of hierarchy... Let their be an overall imam either in a country, city, or community where other imam will be subject to. With that, they can be able to curb at the grass root and arrest all those fake imams that preach violence such as those heading al qaeda, ISIS or even Mohammed Yusuf when he started in Borno. The way it is now, any bloody muslim can wake up one morning and start preaching hatred but no one have the right to caution him... Unlike in christianity where a catholic/anglican priest or a penticostal pastor (such as redeem/winners) cannot preach something contrary to the standard of THEIR church without been cautioned or even excommunicated by his bishop or overseer...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by onetrack(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
lightoftruth:

That won't change anything, because the winners will divide into different sects (sunni vs. shia; protestant vs catholic) and eventually start fighting again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

Your suggestion is totally against and opposite to what christianity teaches us. No true christian would go for this option. That aside, islamic terrorism is not just a christianity versus islam thing. It's a much bigger problem than that also affecting hinduism, Buddhism and all other religions.
hehehehehe the christians in Central African Republic did it.. grin grin grin Na the muslims begin shout for help self grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
@Pastorkun.

According to Paul:

1Co 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Contrary to other christians views on this section, you pastorkun don't belive in Paul, do you? why don't you bother yourself in engaging your brothers by preaching to them the reason why you don't believe paul? Most you remain being hypocrate?

On the topic I will urge to read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam
Dude we are talking terrorism here, blood shed and barbarism.
I think it is more of a threat to this world than any confusion in christianity.

The confusions in christianity is their own cup of tea and i dont see them killing anybody for it, But the killings, barbarism, savagery and terrorism these islamic sects have unleashed on the world is a global problem that threatens the very peaceful existence of humans on this planet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
@Pastorkun.

According to Paul:

As others have already pointed out to you, divisions in christianity is not a problem that is causing people to loose their lives. (there are also massive divisions in islam) however what bothers me more is the unnecessary loss of human lives and suffering my fellow human beings are being subjected by criminals who decide to hate and kill others in the name of islam. I am sure you will agree with me that this is a much bigger problem than divisions in christianity except you want to tell us that islamic terrorism is a problem that needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Dude we are talking terrorism here, blood shed and barbarism.
I think it is more of a threat to this world than any confusion in christianity.

The confusions in christianity is their own cup of tea and i dont see them killing anybody for it, But the killings, barbarism, savagery and terrorism these islamic sects have unleashed on the world is a global problem that threatens the very peaceful existence of humans on this planet.

They should profer solution to that first before pointing fingers at us, the number of ignorant muslims that engages in all that you listed above do not constitute up to 8% of the world muslim population. this should help https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam

https://www.nairaland.com/1864482/saudi-top-cleric-blasts-al-qaeda
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

hehehehehe the christians in Central African Republic did it.. grin grin grin Na the muslims begin shout for help self grin

Unlike in Islam the Lunatic in Central African Replubic cannot justify his actions from the teachings of Christ, the bible or the apostles. If anything at all he was going directly against the teachings of Christ,so there is no basis for comparison.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

Unlike in Islam the Lunatic in Central African Replubic cannot justify his actions from the teachings of Christ, the bible or the apostles. If anything at all he was going directly against the teachings of Christ,so there is no basis for comparison.
Did i compare? oh no i didnt..
Those guys nearly annihilated all the muslims shaa grin..

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

They should profer solution to that first before pointing fingers at us, the number of ignorant muslims that engages in all that you listed above do not constitute up to 8% of the world muslim population. this should help https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam

So are you saying that we should leave this 8% muslims who are busy causing havoc all over the world and let them continue killing as they like shocked are you tacitly endorsing their actions Are you saying it's not in order to try and proffer a solution to this global problem? Or are you afraid Islam may be indicted in trying to find a solution to the problem?

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Rich4god:
The poster above me is the reason islam isnt making sense... Pple are tryn to discuss abt d destruction caused by some of your brothers in faith and you are here point fingers to another person's quarrel. I cant remember the last time christian denominations bombed and killed each other ... But the sunni and the shia have been killing one another since ages... SMH

smh
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/01/un-muslims-ethnically-cleansed-car-2015196546788288.html
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

So are you saying that we should leave this 8% muslims who are busy causing havoc all over the world and let them continue killing as they like shocked are you tacitly endorsing their actions Are you saying it's not in order to try and proffer a solution to this global problem? Or are you afraid Islam may be indicted in trying to find a solution to the problem?

No No No.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Did i compare? oh no i didnt..
Those guys nearly annihilated all the muslims shaa grin..

What they did is highly condemnable and it definitely was against every thing christianity stands for.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Common dude since you clearly against the terrorism why dont you just condemn it simply.

like i pointed out earlier to you the confusion in christianity is their own cup of tea, it doesnt constitute any global nuisance..

I understand ur sentimental conviction to protect islam, and yes we know not all muslims do it but dont you think comments as urs are responsible for making people think otherwise?
Just condemn it and the people that do it cus it is not good... did anybody here call you a terrorist?
when we say terrorist am sure we all know exactly the people we are referring to.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

What they did is highly condemnable and it definitely was against every thing christianity stands for.
This is exactly what i expect Rilwayne001 to say.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

No No No.

Ok, can you suggest or proffer a solution to the problem then?
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

John, some people answer Christians in name only and some Christians get pushed so much by Muslims they resort to violent self defense...I have heard abt the crazies happening in the C.A.R. It was also like than in Lebanon. The Christians fought back, same with the crusades. Google why we are afraid: a 1400 year secret by Dr bill wahner.. Its a very well researched masterpiece of muslim jihad and conflict with Christians during the crusades.

You have to realise that everytime Christians pick up arms its because they are trying to defend themselves from muslim aggression and jihad.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2015
Rich4god:
The poster above me is the reason islam isnt making sense... Pple are tryn to discuss abt d destruction caused by some of your brothers in faith and you are here point fingers to another person's quarrel. I cant remember the last time christian denominations bombed and killed each other... But the sunni and the shia have been killing one another since ages... SMH
Christians have killed each other in the past tho grin
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Common dude since you clearly against the terrorism why dont you just condemn it simply.

like i pointed out earlier to you the confusion in christianity is their own cup of tea, it doesnt constitute any global nuisance..

I understand ur sentimental conviction to protect islam, and yes we know not all muslims do it but dont you think comments as urs are responsible for making people think otherwise?
Just condemn it and the people that do it cus it is not good... did anybody here call you a terrorist?
when we say terrorist am sure we all know exactly the people we are referring to.

And who told you I that I didnt condemn their act? did you bother to open the link up dere?

My point is we shouldnt judge islam by the actions of some fanatics people that call themselve muslim, praying 5times a day doesnt make one a true muslim.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

John, some people answer Christians in name only and some Christians get pushed so much by Muslims they resort to violent self defense...I have heard abt the crazies happening in the C.A.R. It was also like than in Lebanon. The Christians fought back, same with the crusades. Google why we are afraid: a 1400 year secret by Dr bill wahner.. Its a very well researched masterpiece of muslim jihad and conflict with Christians during the crusades.

You have to realise that everytime Christians pick up arms its because they are trying to defend themselves from muslim aggression and jihad.

Oh yes i am well aware of that...

I just pointed out to the guy a situation where the two religions crashed... its no big deal.... self defence is a very good reason, tho the guys in C.A.R forgot when to stop and when to show restraint
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

Ok, can you suggest or proffer a solution to the problem then?

Education/enlightement.. I believe after reading this https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam you will agree with me that Islam is not a religion portrayed by these fanatic individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Noah was a muslim? / From Islam To Atheism After A Stint Of Employment In Saudi Arabia / Ruling On Celebrating ‘aashooraa’ Or Taking It As A Day Of Mourning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.