Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) (62700 Views)

Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / NYSC Corp Member Drowned At Obunnagha Community Bayelsa State / This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by eminent007(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:
Val madness, mabe he wants to show his lover, that he can breath fine under water grin

Please sir, can you please tell us what's so funny?
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by sursur(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
If not 4 d postponement of election' this guy is supposed to be on election ground carrying out his duty that period. .RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by executioner(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
sixtuschimere:
So sad!What a live!A Corps member,Victor Daniels,belonging to 2014 batch was drowned yesterday Feb 14th in Akwa
Ibom state.

He was drowned while swimming at the popular Ibeno beach.The late Victor Daniel has won many 'Mr Macho' awards in his state and during his university days.

May his soul rest in peace.Amen.

Source: http:///ybjg
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
May his soul REST IN PEACE.....
bt ops, dis is not information shall;
2014 batch what?
His state, which state
His ama mata, which Univ?
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Etizz: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
coalcoal1:
very sad. I remember when I almost got drowned at Abraka in the 90's. Indeed, it was God that saved me.

Yeah abraka beach, my guy Perkins died there..... May their souls rest in peace....
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
What is wrong with people? It is safe to say that there are lots of kids on this forum that desire so much to make insensitive remarks. Someone passed, and the opinions of many is centered around the idea of the dead impressing some faceless girl. Some others ascribe it to mammy water.Chei, have we gone that low in our thinking? Why would it matter if that was the case? The question that need to be asked is, when will the tens of beaches scattered around the nation be manned by trained and qualified life guards. Is this too much to discuss and ask for? A lot of you folks think commenting on a forum is only for fun; on issues of this nature please, try and bring forth your best thoughts. I rest my case.
RIP brother.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by executioner(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
At least one student dies in that water every year. I remember a promising year 2 student who died in that water in 2011. His obituary was posted all over the school. We entered Uniuyo same year. He was studying History and International Studies. When a lecturer called his attendance in class someone would shout 'He is dead!'. His exit was painful. Foolish students who know that the water swallows up students anytime it gets hungry still itch for a swim.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by kcowen(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
R I P

No Offense Sha,I Feel He was trying to Impress One Thick There,to Some of us Here Reading this,pls if you don't knw how to swim don't go near a swimming Pool or Beach cos that Girl yuh re tryin to impress will just be laughing when you drown

N.B-Nobody Should Quote me pls,its just my own Thought & remember Today is Sunday
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by ajf(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

And you're supposed to learn how to swim on your bed or in your bath tub abi? angry
So the best place to learn is the ocean abi?
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
RIP to the dead...
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
RIP!
What's the sh*t all over his face?
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by dagr8oy: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
was 2013c there, so sad. I went to dat beach often den but neva swim bcs I don't knw hw to. Don't swim if u can't. Rip to d dead
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by eminent007(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Adewunmi84:
This would have been averted if election was not postponed.GEJ,see what you have caused to one generation...

Hear! Hear!! Nairalanders.
Here is an Ass-hole.

What the hell has GEJ got to do with this now?
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by vjsmiles: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
omg! i know him! God i know him
he is my parishoner
jesus let me put a call across embarassed.l
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by GodMode: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Akposkool:
what no way.That's vicarno my best friend's course mate from Ambrose Alli uni Ekpoma. he was a graduate of English. That's just So sad cus we used to chat n watch football together anytime I visited my friend. o Men this is sad.better call my friend to inform him

Who asked you
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Jchi9876: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
This photo ought be taken down its a disservice to the family who are mourning right now
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by charlsecy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ibesmithblog:
Please i want to find out about www.registeram.com, i paid 15k to them for ng domain...
You paid N15,000 for a domain? A domain should not cost more than N1,700. In fact, for new buyers, it is usually cheaper at, say, N500.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by moyosore27384(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Taylor86:
chisos, na waoo......buhari and his hatred for corpers.....RIP bro,
Why u people no dey tink na Buhari push or force am into water. stupid ass whole
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
sad...May his soul rest in peace.

I wanted going to the beach yesterday.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by litetias(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
coalcoal1:
very sad. I remember when I almost got drowned at Abraka in the 90's. Indeed, it was God that saved me.
Abraka motel right? I've lost some peeps there. Thank God for you.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by victorazy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
ITbomb:
Mr. Macho?

Somewhere, some unknown girl that he probably was trying to impress will be replying a chat with another dude.

RIP

Ur mouth no good grin
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
tyson55:
Sad

Please guys if you can't swim, don't try to force it just to impress the ladies.

May God grant him eternal rest.
Amen.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by amicable78: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
If you don't know how to swim pls don't near any swimming pool or river. Rip corper
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by victorazy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
kcowen:
R I P

No Offense Sha,I Feel He was trying to Impress One Thick There,to Some of us Here Reading this,pls if you don't knw how to swim don't go near a swimming Pool or Beach cos that Girl yuh re tryin to impress will just be laughing when you drown

So where should we go close to? Our bathurbs?
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
more reason I hate Beach for parting n swimming
RIP
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
more reason I hate Beach for parting n swimming
RIP

I remember 2 years ago
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by ayoola2002(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
tyson55:
Sad

Please guys if you can't swim, don't try to force it just to impress the ladies.

May God grant him eternal rest.
Funny but true.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
NYSC should be scrapped ASAP. There's always a bad news following every batch
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
eminent007:

Hear! Hear!! Nairalanders.
Here is an Ass-hole.

What the hell has GEJ got to do with this now?
ori. E. Ti da ru...omo ale...is jonathan feeding u or y do u av to kal ur broda ass-hole...olosi omo

1 Like

Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Menh most of yall are sick (when I become ur president in 2039 every street two mental institutions) grin

How una take know say na babes him d try to impress.

If u d swim, I no mean swimming pool oh, boiz wr d cross river, u go sabi say at times body d weak person 4 water just like that.

Rip.
Feeling 4 his poor mom and family.
Re: Corper Drowned At Ibeno Beach In Akwa Ibom(Photo) by JulianoB: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
vinohh:
Val madness, mabe he wants to show his lover, that he can breath fine under water grin
seems wat some ppl do in dis life is only to impress d ladies,bt alas nt evry one dos dat ,so pls respect dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.