Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,620 members, 7,958,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event (1046 Views)

Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement / Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails / Do You Have A Blog With Reasonable Traffic? Help Us Promote An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by mrsage(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Planning a tourism related event and i wish to send emails to individuals as a form of publicity.

Details of the event check this link on my signature.

If you have email addresses of working class people within Lagos and Nigeria or you can send on my behalf kindly help

08024130609 or leave a comment here.
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrsage:
Planning a tourism related event and i wish to send emails to individuals as a form of publicity.

If you have email addresses of working class people within Lagos and Nigeria or you can send on my behalf kindly help

contact me I have an email list of 19,000 potential people mainly from lagos.

08039710459 or email me mikketech@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by CreativeWeb(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Contact me immediately. I have emails of choice businessmen and CEOs which I got from a banker friend who is a marketing manager of one of the best banks in Nigeria. He sent their email and phone number database to me. Over 23,000 choice emails and phone numbers. I can give the emails and phone numbers to you. I also suggest you do both email and sms marketing. Again, I can help you create compelling emails. Contact me on: creativewebng@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Contact me immediately. I have emails of choice businessmen and CEOs which I got from a banker friend who is a marketing manager of one of the best banks in Nigeria. He sent their email and phone number database to me. Over 23,000 choice emails and phone numbers. I can give the emails and phone numbers to you. I also suggest you do both email and sms marketing. Again, I can help you create compelling emails. Contact me on: creativewebng@gmail.com
can you give me the email addresses and phone numbers?
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by aikfrank(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2015
When you have gotten the mails and you are about to send, just contact me.

What I will do.

On request - I will design a beautiful email template for the email, a very professional template that will include your logo and site colors, all beautifully embedded.

Custom sender name, and a reply to mail customization.

I can help you send to over 500,000 contact lists, all depends on your budget

aikwebdesign @ gmail.com
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Reach out to your target audience with our email systems powered by Baycrystal

EMAIL PLANS

1 - Basic10,000 (Corporate Contact)

2 - Standard20,000 (Corporate Contact)

3 - Premium30,000 (Corporate Contact)

4 - Professional40,000 (Corporate Contact)

5 - Maximum50,000 (Corporate Contact)

6 - Exclusive100,000 (Corporate Contact)

7 - Star150,000 (Corporate Contact)

contact us on 08186219002, or email :info4baycrystal@gmail.com

our sites
www.eadesms.com
www.cedarhostng.com
www.facebook.com/baycrystal
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by danmention: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
CreativeWeb:

are you selling it or you are giving them away for free.... i am interested
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by mrsage(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2015
CreativeWeb:

I sent a mail. Kindly check and respond.
Then is it free? If no whats d cost?
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by CreativeWeb(m): 4:36am On Feb 17, 2015
I replied you.
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by mrsage(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
CreativeWeb:
I replied you.

I've not received your mail. Kindly resend. Or call: 08024130609
Re: Who Can Help Me Send Bulk Emails To Promote An Event by nnamdiosu(m): 1:47am On Feb 19, 2015
mrsage:

sir I won't lie to you. your marketing campaign would probably fail Becos if you try mass sending this emails it might just end up in spam folder which many people Dont go to.( the email security would detect it was mass mailed and might send it there) also people rarely check mails regularly this days again esp if they Dont know the sender.but i have s better way.
why Dont you hook up on my SMS platform so you can reach out to your prospective clients? our SMS charges are just 1 naira per sms, very affordable and efficient. we can query phone numbers fromm our database based on stare, location or profession of the owners of the number so that your marketing campaign can have a greater chance of meeting its desired mark. check out www.smscradle com. or call 08164220091 for more details. market wisely. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Domain.com/wordpress To Domain.com . / I Love My Blog / Wannabe Youtuber Confuses Adwords With Adsense, Ends Up Owing Google $120,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.