Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Urgent Advice Please: He Was Given Admission To Offer A Course He Doesn't Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Advice Please: He Was Given Admission To Offer A Course He Doesn't Like (504 Views)

How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Please: He Was Given Admission To Offer A Course He Doesn't Like by ojutiku1: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
A friend of mine for admission into a Nigerian university this 2015 session. Contrary to what he applied for during the previous jamb registration, he was offered chemistry.

He confided in me that he doesn't know the periodic table not to talk of all the other cumbersome topics that is taught in the secondary level. And now he has to have this in the advanced level.

Please nairalanders your urgent opinion and advice us needed I order to save him.
Re: Urgent Advice Please: He Was Given Admission To Offer A Course He Doesn't Like by boxymccoy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
I will advise him to go for what he likes or what he has passion for, lest he becomes frustrated in life.

(1) (Reply)

A Niqht At Ugbomoro / No Longer Should A Student Fail Mathematics / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.