Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! (41079 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis / Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos) / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by hopeling(f): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Seyi Law and his wife of 4years have reportedly lost their baby in an American hospital. This happened few days ago. The baby was said to have passed away few hours after she was born. Hope they find solace in God and move on.

Source: http://www.entertainmentcrib.com/2015/02/bad-bad-news-pro-comedian-seyi-law-and.html

There is no other way to describe what happened to comedian Seyi Law and his wife Ebere other than a heartbreaking tragedy. The couple who tied the knot in 2011 sadly lost their child at birth.

The couple have been in the United States of America for the past few weeks anticipating their bundle of joy before the tragedy occurred.

Seyi posted this sombre message on Instagram just a few hours ago.

My heart is blank,
My joy has disappeared,
Anger has become my companion.
The wait is over with a bitter end.
Oh Lord! why does it have to be me?
I am so imperfect and never denied it.

The pains of nine months has amounted to nothing.

We hope that Seyi Law and Ebere find healing within their hearts.

Source:http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/15/comedian-seyi-law-wife-ebere-suffer-heartbreaking-loss-of-baby/
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
hopeling:
Seyi Law and his wife of 4years have reportedly lost their baby in an American hospital. This happened few days ago. The baby was said to have passed away few hours after she was born.Hope they find solace in God and move on.

Source: http://www.entertainmentcrib.com/2015/02/bad-bad-news-pro-comedian-seyi-law-and.html
comedians that gawk and mimic folks with down's syndrome, pple with speech defects and all..

sometimes life aint funny. its sad he lost his baby..
a wake up call to do clean comedy, hopefully

23 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by pretydiva(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
May God almighty comfort n console d couple

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by angelTI(f): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
May God comfort and bless them doubly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by yemicoal(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by santos876(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
who knows if he joked wif d unborn child.maybe d child saw d joke too seriouse so he had to drop line.

sowie anyway.expect anoda sooner or leta

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by JayTeeA(f): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
kilokeys:

comedians that gawk and mimic folks with down's syndrome, pple with speech defects and all..

sometimes life aint funny. its sad he lost his baby..
a wake up call to do clean comedy, hopefully

wrong time to make dis point.. very very wrong.. I am irritated by those kind of jokes too but they lost their baby.. that's all that matters at this time..

if its true then God's strength for d couple to bear d loss

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilokeys(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
JayTeeA:

wrong time to make dis point.. very very wrong.. I am irritated by those kind of jokes too but they lost their baby.. that's all that matters at this time..

if its true then God's strength for d couple to bear d loss
my lady.. my point exactly. imagine a family gathered around d tv set to get entertained and unfortunately d last baby is with down's syndrome. this s d best time to show this perspective. it was intentional. i hope they come out strong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
cry so sad
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by yuzjet(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oh... Sorry for the loss!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
May God comfort them. RIP to the lil baby
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by suwailad(f): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
If it aint the clueless one, i aint having any biznezz hia.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by holatin(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ewoooo
sori seyi and wife
God will provide anoda 1, one that will live to give u grand childrens.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by bunmioguns(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
cry cry
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kekakuz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
[size=15pt]
Inalilahi wabarakatum

it is from God we came
and it is to him we return or whatever

rip to the little one
and to what else do we lose people if not death. edit the headline please

[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by omanifrank(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Missmossy(f): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aww so sad a news.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by siegfried99(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
So sad cry
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kunlesehan(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmm... not funny at all
May the Almighty grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by suwailad(f): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
kaewern:

wow, thats one hell of newdity. how do you come around these url short linker? you seem to outsmart Seun all the time.
await your ban though
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by freshness2020: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Condolences!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by adeshola1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Okay
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kingparel(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
God will console them
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by alex406(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
My condolence to my man. Take heart pls
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by AdekunleSegun(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sorry o.

God go do another one soon...
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! by kilmix: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sad news.

May God grant the family of Seyi Law the fortitude to bear the lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dillish Mathews & Her Boyfriend, Emmanuel Adebayor Step Out For Date Night / Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.