Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. (1588 Views)

Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) / AWCON 2016: Nigeria To Play Ghana, Cameroon To Face South Africa / Super Eagles To Receive Cash Bonuses From Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by adegwurulez(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Eternal rivals, Super
Eagles of Nigeria and
the Black Stars of
Ghana will rekindle
their rivalry once again
with both sides set to
clash in a friendly
enounter in London on
March 29.
The Nigeria Football
Federation on Friday
announced that the
three time African
Champions will face
Bolivia in an
international friendly
match at the Akwa
Ibom Stadium on
March 26.
The highly anticipated
encounter against the
Ghanaians will come up
three days after the
clash against the South
Americans.
The Super Eagles will
use both games to
prepare for the 2017
African Cup of Nations
qualifiers which will
commence in June.
The three time African
Champions are looking
to rebuild following
their failure to qualify
for the recently
concluded 2015 AFCON
in Equatorial Guinea.
Ghana on the other
hand will look to lift the
gloom following their
agonizing penalty
shoot-out loss to Cote
d’l voire in the final of
the competition.
It would be recalled
that Nigeria and Ghana
played a barren draw
the last time both
countries met in a
friendly encounter in
October 2011.
The Super Eagles’ last
international game was
last month when a
home-based side with a
sprinkling of foreign-
based players beat
Yemen 2-0 in Dubai.

source: completesportsnigeria.com/eagles-play-ghana-march-29-london/

Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by mensdept: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
London again? Why not in Nigeria or Ghana? How many times do you see England playing France in Accra or Lagos?
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by simplemach(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
May be its a congratulatory match for GEJ's relection.

1 Like

Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by adegwurulez(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
I hope this is true, it'll put an end to the perennial Naija vs Ghana debate.
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by adegwurulez(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
mensdept:
London again? Why not in Nigeria or Ghana? How many times do you see England playing France in Accra or Lagos?
We like it that way. A friendly in the mould of SE vs Ghana should be played in a neutral and favourable pitch. We dont want any complaints at the end of the match. The bolivia match is in uyo right?
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
What nonsense is this?

This is not the right time to play Ghana. We are match rusty and do not even have a coach yet while they are fresh from Afcon. Does NFF want to tarnish our image and bragging right?

Anyways i trust my boys. Come rain come sun we must beat Ghana. grin

1 Like

Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by joxxy01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
ghana have been escapin our wrought since 2013 afcon, this is time to show them that we are bigger than them on the pitch..we shall sodomize them no doubt
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
Except Eyeama put out his best form on dat day Ghana go carry us shine with like 3 nut oh!

Remember d last time we had a friendly with Ghana, I think in dis same London and unda Eguavon, na 4-1 dem bin dash us, abi? Ghanaians dont take friendlies friendly with naija oh! Day will play like dia lives depends on it. Day will play like its an AFCON final.

Until Super Eagles, NFF and especially Mikel Mumu Obi begin to take dia national assignments seriously, d Blackstars of Ghana go day use us shinecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by adegwurulez(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
obongproff:
Except Eyeama put out his best form on dat day Ghana go carry us shine with like 3 nut oh!

Remember d last time we had a friendly with Ghana, I think in dis same London and unda Eguavon, na 4-1 dem bin dash us, abi? Ghanaians dont take friendlies friendly with naija oh! Day will play like dia lives depends on it. Day will play like its an AFCON final.

Until Super Eagles, NFF and especially Mikel Mumu Obi begin to take dia national assignments seriously, d Blackstars of Ghana go day use us shinecheesy
The 4-1 loss was far back as 2007. Our last encounter was a barren draw like the report rightly stated, thats excluding the Uyo friendly.
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by crownprince102: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
This will put end to the arguement with me and some fucking Ghanian. The only obstacle to victory in KESHI
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Motherforker12: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank you God for making this come true. We shall beat the super chinchins silly. Anything less than 3 goals difference willbe disappointing for me. Eba eaters must pay
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Motherforker12:
Thank you God for making this come true. We shall beat the super chinchins silly. Anything less than 3 goals difference willbe disappointing for me. Eba eaters must pay

Remember to watch our u20 boys thrash the black satellites tomorrow by nothing less than 4-nil.
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Motherforker12: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Generals02:

Remember to watch our u20 boys thrash the black satellites tomorrow by nothing less than 4-nil.

The score line will be 3-1. Ghana is the ruler of african soccer.
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Motherforker12:

PLS WAT IS GHANA?
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Motherforker12:

Ruler indeed. ruler without crown. Please show me your trophies grin grin cheesy

Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by adegwurulez(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2015
i was having doubts about this report but it has just been confirmed by goal.com. I just hope Ghana wont chicken out at the eleventh hour.
Re: Eagles To Play Ghana March 29 In London. by Qoaki3k: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why They Hate Bale. / Today's Match Prediction Is Here.. For Free Checkout.. / Does Futo Offers Any Art Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.