Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety (4427 Views)

Atheists Come And See: The Most Powerful Argument For The Existence Of God / Who Is The Most Powerful Pastor/prophet In Nigeria Be Host Pls / The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria.....+234867395768 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by antiquity(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
My friend who is from a royal family has an ancient statue that was passed to him by his parent which was also passed to them by their grand parents and great grand parents and so on...... It is a family legacy that is been passed in their family from one generation to the other

The trouble started when my friend no longer wanted to keep their family statue because according to him, the statue looks fetish, ancient and outdated. So he decided to dispose it by throwing it inside the river but something terrible happened

My friend girlfriend called my line and i explained that something terrible has happened to my friend that I should come quickly to the river. I drove down to my Ifa priest house, took him and along side his bag of charms and medicines

It became very scary when we got to the river, my friend could not recognize me, he was paralyzed. He could not talk or move. His girlfriend narrated her ordeal, she told us that "as her boyfriend was about throwing the statue inside the water, she heard a loud slap. The statue fell from him to the ground, he fell separately on the ground and when she started calling his name, he could not talk or move."

The Ifa priest consulted his oracle and told us that the statue was a deity and that the diety was angry with my friend for trying to dispose it that we should get some spiritual items to appease the angry deity or else my friend will die within 24 hours.

Women sha... una too dey emotional. Lol, una nor get mind at all. Look at the way my friend girlfriend started crying uncontrollably like a big baby when she heard her guy had only 24 hours to live.

To cut the long story short, we bought those items and my friend was revived within 24 hours.

Now what should we do with such a statue (deity)?

According to the Ifa priest, he said "Elaho the statue (deity) was created in the royal palace of the Oba of Benin by 7 powerful Ifa priests and Orisha priests in 1440 AD. Elaho material is bronze and copper. Elaho weigh 5kg, Elaho height is 12cm

Should we sell Elaho or keep Elaho?

If we should sell Elaho, what price should we put on Elaho?

If we should keep Elaho, what use is Elaho to us?

Your answers and contributions are well appreciated

Below are Elaho pictures...

Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by antiquity(m): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by jdilight(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2015
antiquity:
My friend who is from a royal family has an ancient statue that was passed to him by his parent which was also passed to them by their grand parents and great grand parents and so on...... It is a family legacy that is been passed in their family from one generation to the other

The trouble started when my friend no longer wanted to keep their family statue because according to him, the statue looks fetish, ancient and outdated. So he decided to dispose it by throwing it inside the river but something terrible happened

My friend girlfriend called my line and i explained that something terrible has happened to my friend that I should come quickly to the river. I drove down to my Ifa priest house, took him and along side his bag of charms and medicines

It became very scary when we got to the river, my friend could not recognize me, he was paralyzed. He could not talk or move. His girlfriend narrated her ordeal, she told us that "as her boyfriend was about throwing the statue inside the water, she heard a loud slap. The statue fell from him to the ground, he fell separately on the ground and when she started calling his name, he could not talk or move."

The Ifa priest consulted his oracle and told us that the statue was a deity and that the diety was angry with my friend for trying to dispose it that we should get some spiritual items to appease the angry deity or else my friend will die within 24 hours.

Women sha... una too dey emotional. Lol, una nor get mind at all. Look at the way my friend girlfriend started crying uncontrollably like a big baby when she heard her guy had only 24 hours to live.

To cut the long story short, we bought those items and my friend was revived within 24 hours.

Now what should we do with such a statue (deity)?

According to the Ifa priest, he said "Elaho the statue (deity) was created in the royal palace of the Oba of Benin by 7 powerful Ifa priests and Orisha priests in 1440 AD. Elaho material is bronze and copper. Elaho weigh 5kg, Elaho height is 12cm

Should we sell Elaho or keep Elaho?

If we should sell Elaho, what price should we put on Elaho?

If we should keep Elaho, what use is Elaho to us?

Your answers and contributions are well appreciated

Below are Elaho pictures...

How dare your friend fight a spiritual battle through a physical means.
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by Ubenedictus(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
He should send it back to the royal palace.
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by antiquity(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Ubenedictus, my friend is from a royal family and Elaho was passed to him by inheritance.

Ubenedictus:
He should send it back to the royal palace.
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by omat20(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op tell your friend to put tradition first in everything he do. Elaho will be a source of protection to him for the dark days to come
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by antiquity(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank you

omat20:
@op tell your friend to put tradition first in everything he do. Elaho will be a source of protection to him for the dark days to come
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by Paretomaster(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
From d pix, is Elaho, d one in white shirt?
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by simplex2: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Paretomaster:
From d pix, is Elaho, d one in white shirt?

No nau, are u dumb? Elaho is the one writing this story: the one on white is his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by Paretomaster(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
simplex2:

No nau, are u dumb? Elaho is the one writing this story: the one on white is his girlfriend.

grin grin are u d ifa priest?
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by sorextee(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mumus grin cheesy grin
simplex2:

Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by sorextee(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
where was Elaho when the Portuguese came to take its pple as slaves. And other artefacts. undecided
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by antiquity(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Why are you guys making mockery of my post?

Paretomaster:

grin grin are u d ifa priest?
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by antiquity(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Can you guys be serious for once? It is not funny

simplex2:

Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by Paretomaster(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
antiquity:
Why are you guys making mockery of my post?

ok, take elaho to a POWERFUL Man of God, or rather find out wat u can benefit from elaho from ur elders.
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by Ubenedictus(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
antiquity:
@Ubenedictus, my friend is from a royal family and Elaho was passed to him by inheritance.

there are very few people who will know about elaho since it is a palace diety. The bini palace still keeps with d old ways, so i advise he sends the stuff back there.
Re: Elaho: The Most Powerful Benin Diety by antiquity(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Thanks

Ubenedictus:
there are very few people who will know about elaho since it is a palace diety. The bini palace still keeps with d old ways, so i advise he sends the stuff back there.

(1) (Reply)

Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! / Should Religion Be A Factor In Adoption? / A Guy Toasting A Lady Using Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.