Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device (10879 Views)

How To Know If Your Phone Is an MTK device / I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device by emmyw(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
I want share to you how I successfully root my newly Tecno H5,I rooted it because of the [url=http://www.heroslodge.com/index.php/topic,1791.0/wap2.html/]Glo BIS subscription N1000 for 3GB[/url] which I posted last week,you know without rooting your phone,as soon as you do that you will start enjoying the advantages of rooting.

Few days ago, i purchased an Android
smartphone named Tecno H5, and as you
already know, some of us can’t use our
smartphone without Rooting,
so in this post, I’ll be discussing how to
root your android phone without PC.

There are several rooting softwares you can
use but i use KingRoot not only because its
an android App but also because you don’t
need a computer before you can root your
phone.

How to Root any Android Phone Without
PC

=»Make sure your phone is fully charged up
to 80% or above.

=»You need to have an active Internet
connection.

Download KingRoot here, install and
launch it.

Note: The app is written in China but you
have nothing to worry about.

Now tap on the green cycle with a sign off
padlock with ‘ROOT‘ written below it.

and wait for some minutes.

Now you should see the same green circle
with a check mark this time with ROOT
below it and a blue bar below the circle.
Tap the blue bar and another KingRoot app
will be installed automatically.

BOOM! Your device has been successfully
rooted.

To check if your device is truly rooted,
download Root Checker App. Grant access
and authorize, you should get a notification
saying ROOTED.

If not, you have to repeat the rooting.
Use the comment box below if you
encounter any error.

Note: This is only tested on MTK devices, it
doesn’t work for my Samsung Galaxy S4, so
don’t try it on any device apart from MTK
phones like infinix, innjoo, tecno, lenovo
and co.

Source:http://www.heroslodge.com/index.php/topic,2124.0/wap2.html
Re: How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device by Ndissle(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Good day to you all nairalanders... I'm an Engineer at carlcare service centre Lagos. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well(stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Y6 Gets Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update / MTN Double Your Balance Weekend Is A Scam ( Woo Note ) / Effects Of Using A Swollen Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.