Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis (4179 Views)

Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? / Have Finally Rooted My Itel It1503 / So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by greenstar: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Omor mehn....

I rooted my samsung using kingoroot on pc ...
Sent a cracked version of mobile uncle tools and i am now flexing glo bis cheesy
Samsung users what are you waiting for?
Download kingoroot for pc..
Install..
It will root one click...

Install a cracked and modded version of Mobile uncle tools and change ur imei..

Drop your testimonies
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2015
adonbliev, bt samsung is nt mtk device na, and moreso, did u use any bb imei numbers or selected bb imei numbers works wit glo bis?
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by yungEX(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
greenstar:
Omor mehn....
I rooted my samsung using kingoroot on pc ... Sent a cracked version of mobile uncle tools and i am now flexing glo bis cheesy Samsung users what are you waiting for? Download kingoroot for pc.. Install.. It will root one click...
Drop your testimonies
share a link for d modded version of mobile uncle Abeg
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by Obaiyski(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Abeg help us with the link and steps
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by sdqumar(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2015
yea pls we need it
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by Deejavu1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
where can we download d version
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by calabaman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
when u guys brick ur phones

also come here and share it pls

grin

4 Likes

Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op is your phone original or clone? Don't be crossed with my question cos as far as I know mobile uncle is meant basically for MTK devices but then I could be wrong
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by Bratking(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
greenstar:
Omor mehn....

I rooted my samsung using kingoroot on pc ...
Sent a cracked version of mobile uncle tools and i am now flexing glo bis cheesy
Samsung users what are you waiting for?
Download kingoroot for pc..
Install..
It will root one click...

Drop your testimonies

That's not an original Galaxy grand prime dude. Samsung don't use mtk on their phones and also their phones can't be rooted with kingroot, kapish?

4 Likes

Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by Tolzeal(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hahahaha...This dude is goin get some folks on One chance

grin

1 Like

Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by toideve(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op is using modded version of Galaxy Grand
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by whatis1god(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
PLS does anybody in the house know of any software to change imei on Qualcomm devices like, SAMSUNG, HTC and co?
Pls don't fail to share.
Thanks
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by FKO1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some ignorant peeps will soon turn "bricklayers"

4 Likes

Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by agohmamuda(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
i use a samsunh sm-g313h and was able to root it using kingo root after Odin failed me. Dont knw about the mobile uncle thingy sha.
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by temmym4(m): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Dude. you have a cloned Samsung device!
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by computerboy: 2:46am On Jul 15, 2015
If you're not informed, you're really deformed. Guys are flexing mtn free unlimited browsing codedly and you're here rejoicing over a paid/limited data BIS

smh
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by olaide721(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
computerboy:
If you're not informed, you're really deformed. Guys are flexing mtn free unlimited browsing codedly and you're here rejoicing over a paid/limited data BIS

smh
how do u do that sir and is it working for laptop too?
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by emeraldlife: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bratking:

That's not an original Galaxy grand prime dude. Samsung don't use mtk on their phones and also their phones can't be rooted with kingroot, kapish?

not true especially for newer versions of kingroot (both apk and windows app)
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by emeraldlife: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
agohmamuda:
i use a samsunh sm-g313h and was able to root it using kingo root after Odin failed me. Dont knw about the mobile uncle thingy sha.

Odin didn't fail you ah think. You failed to read tutorial regarding rooting with Odin. It's the best and does the job well
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by agohmamuda(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
emeraldlife:

Odin didn't fail you ah think. You failed to read tutorial regarding rooting with Odin. It's the best and does the job well

Pls sir am not new to Odin nor a novice. It failed me brov.
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by emeraldlife: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
agohmamuda:

Pls sir am not new to Odin nor a novice. It failed me brov.

Am sorry I misjudged ya.
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by agohmamuda(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
emeraldlife:

Am sorry I misjudged ya.
Its no issh. No offense taken.
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by drbright11: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
guys just change your imei numbers and get 250mb on mtn check dis site i fond today.http://cellsnews..com/2015/07/mtn-latest-250mb-cheat-tested-and.html
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by honeycrown(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Bratking:

I use original Galaxy Note 3 which I rooted with kingoroot and it's working perfectly.
I agree that Samsung doesn't use MTK but beg to disagree that you can't root Samsung phones with kingoroot.
Thanks
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by dee5(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2015
samsung phones can be rooted but you can't change the imei effectively so chinco phones are better for use with glo bis or any
other cheat that requires imei change. Also as a side note i hope you are all aware that you can share glo bis data simply by using android hotspot?
Re: I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis by bigtt76(f): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2015
Same here too ...I rooted a Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Lite running KitKat 4.4.2 using Kingroot without any issue.

honeycrown:

I use original Galaxy Note 3 which I rooted with kingoroot and it's working perfectly.
I agree that Samsung doesn't use MTK but beg to disagree that you can't root Samsung phones with kingoroot.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix SIM Contacts Not Showing On The Infinix Hot 2 / 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers / How To Returned Picture Hidden In Xhide To Galary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.