Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (41045 Views)

Can You Eat A Meal Prepared With This? (photos) / 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal || / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by lordsharks(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nairalander01:
I believe everything you typed except number 4.

Why
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Could remember the day i took pawpaw after dinner,i almost fainted with air filled in my stomach acting like it was going to burst..... The 1st thing that came to my mind was [size=55pt]poison[/size]
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by bigt2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Don't fuc.k
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by jchima14: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
ok
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
i wil come bck to coment after more research
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by spawnx: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
kilokeys:
lawa o.. plenty rules. and some boys na to chop knack and sleep. they have nt died tongue
Na Grace!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by zigger(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
krall:
if u loosen the belt, food will rush into the intestine and cut it to bits
will u die?
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Dammyjohn(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
2undexy:
Below are seven dangerous act to avoid after a meal.

1. Don't smoke.
Experiments from experts shows that smoking a ciggarette after meal is equivalent to smoking ten ciggrettes. (chances of cancer is higher).

2. Don't eat fruits immediately.
Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, take fruits 1-2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don't drink tea.
Because tea leaves contains a high content of acid. The substance will cause the protein contents in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

4. Don't loosen your belt.
Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked. It's better to do that before eating or don't do it at all.

5. Don't bathe.
Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hand, legs and body, thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This could weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don't walk about.
People always say that after meal, walk a hundred steps and you will live till you become 99 years of age. In actual fact, this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7. Don't sleep immediately.
The food we intake will not b able to digest properly. Thus will to gastric and infection in our intestine.
Well done guy.Truely, True Talk.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by zigger(m): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Don't drink water immediately after meal, wait for @least 20mins
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by StunnazJay(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
With all the 'do this, do that' rules. Y'all are indirectly telling peeps to start living in fear, because when that rule is broken, what happens next? Will I fall down and die?
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
no dance shoki after meal cos u fit choke yourself

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by tomzman: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
holatin:
Dont have sex especially monkey in the eagles shadow style
Which kain style be dat one
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Faibuhari: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
[/quote] Ishilove, Seun, Obinscopy come and take care of this boy for breaking Rule 1. Failure to do so will see me unleash a series of derailing post on every topic.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Bonapart(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
This is the 20th time tjis topic is making front page since 2013
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by tociano009(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
SEX INCLUDE OR EXCLUDE
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
There are too many donts in this life
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by arise007(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
LOL. MAKE UNA DEY THERE NA
,,,,,,LMFAO!!!!
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nickymezor(f): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:
Could remember the day i took pawpaw after dinner,i almost fainted with air filled in my stomach acting like it was going to burst..... The 1st thing that came to my mind was [size=55pt]poison[/size]
LOlz no be small poison ooo. Guess u were scared too abi
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
arise007:
,,,,,,LMFAO!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by holatin(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
tomzman:

Which kain style be dat one
I can only explain with practical.
do you ve a seestar
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by ibrhyme77(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
zigger:
Don't drink water immediately after meal, wait for @least 20mins
That's should be number one on the op list,its better to make it 30mins
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by stankezzy: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
lookingforjob:
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
they are in your place that was developed with oil money got from their regions, are you not a theif, ?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nickymezor:
LOlz no be small poison ooo. Guess u were scared too abi

Scary as shiit..Thought i was gonna ***
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by prelinctus: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Faibuhari:
Ishilove, Seun, Obinscopy come and take care of this boy for breaking Rule 1. Failure to do so will see me unleash a series of derailing post on every topic.
Why did you even quote him? Even if the mods delete the post, people will still see it because you quoted him. You should have just reported.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nickymezor(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

Scary as shiit..Thought i was gonna ***
Aaah i can imagine. LOLZ
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nickymezor:
Aaah i can imagine. LOLZ

Maybe you should try it & fill what am talking about¿

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by ACM10: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
2undexy:
[s]Below are seven dangerous act to avoid after a meal.

1. Don't smoke.
Experiments from experts shows that smoking a ciggarette after meal is equivalent to smoking ten ciggrettes. (chances of cancer is higher).

Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, take fruits 1-2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don't drink tea.
Because tea leaves contains a high content of acid. The substance will cause the protein contents in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked. It's better to do that before eating or don't do it at all.

5. Don't bathe.
Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hand, legs and body, thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This could weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don't walk about.
People always say that after meal, walk a hundred steps and you will live till you become 99 years of age. In actual fact, this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

The food we intake will not b able to digest properly. Thus will to gastric and infection in our intestine.[/s]

What a load of excrement! Aspiring Herbalist on the loose!
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nickymezor(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

Maybe you should try it & fill what am talking about¿
No way...will pass abegcheesy.... No wan experience dat kan tin8-)
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
2undexy:
Below are seven dangerous act to avoid after a meal.

1. Don't smoke.

3. Don't drink tea.

5. Don't bathe.

6. Don't walk about.

The food we intake will not b able to digest properly. Thus will to gastric and infection in our intestine.

So what do you do after eating??

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nickymezor:
No way...will pass abegcheesy.... No wan experience dat kan tin8-)

It wouldn't hurt,i promise.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Don't talk when eating with elder or taking meat from soup before elder because it show no respect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.