Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (41062 Views)

Can You Eat A Meal Prepared With This? (photos) / 7 Things You Should Never Do After A Meal || / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nickymezor(f): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

It wouldn't hurt,i promise.
Hmmmmm, i hear u
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by elokason: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Guy nigeria matter on politics no be about tribe,religion or party rather na sefish fools, idioits and people wey thinks say na them creat the world. Fools at large.better change your mindsets and the country, the globe will will shine in good stars.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Faibuhari: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
prelinctus:

Why did you even quote him? Even if the mods delete the post, people will still see it because you quoted him. You should have just reported.
thanks, I didn't know that guy is getting on my nerves here
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by ellabelle: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
2undexy:

that era has gone, we re in a new era where everything has turned upside down, even the food we eat
Yes o.everything seems harmful now a day

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by NOIBMUUL(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
2undexy:
Below are seven dangerous act to avoid after a meal.

1. Don't smoke.
Experiments from experts shows that smoking a ciggarette after meal is equivalent to smoking ten ciggrettes. (chances of cancer is higher).

2. Don't eat fruits immediately.
Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, take fruits 1-2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don't drink tea.
Because tea leaves contains a high content of acid. The substance will cause the protein contents in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

4. Don't loosen your belt.
Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked. It's better to do that before eating or don't do it at all.

5. Don't bathe.
Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hand, legs and body, thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This could weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don't walk about.
People always say that after meal, walk a hundred steps and you will live till you become 99 years of age. In actual fact, this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7. Don't sleep immediately.
The food we intake will not b able to digest properly. Thus will to gastric and infection in our intestine.

So basically, we should eat and then start staring before we fall asleep?
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
ok wetin make we come do after meal oooo, sit down and watch PDP campaign?
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by LadyX(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Faibuhari:
thanks, I didn't know that guy is getting on my nerves here
You can modify your post and delete the quote.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by bobisky(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Better go and sleep cos we are not talkin abt politics here
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by felicity111(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
okpamson15:
My papa live many years without going through al this
. as in eh
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Faibuhari: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
LadyX:

You can modify your post and delete the quote.
thanks, I dey reason ur matter for d oda side
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by professore(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nice piece
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by obinnaemeh: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nice post I hve really bein informed
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Azo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bollox. None of this is true. Acid in tea!! Oga o. Belt twist ur intestine. Na wa o. I can only agree with 2 and 7 to some extent. 2 doesnt have the right reason though.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by kayalla(f): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
so na to stand after eating ni.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Umarmusa1988(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
21st century full of rules 21st century full of rules
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by tushburg(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
This is a political plan...OP you have failed
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Smooth278(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
2undexy:
Below are seven dangerous act to avoid after a meal.

1. Don't smoke.
Experiments from experts shows that smoking a ciggarette after meal is equivalent to smoking ten ciggrettes. (chances of cancer is higher).

2. Don't eat fruits immediately.
Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore, take fruits 1-2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don't drink tea.
Because tea leaves contains a high content of acid. The substance will cause the protein contents in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

4. Don't loosen your belt.
Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked. It's better to do that before eating or don't do it at all.

5. Don't bathe.
Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hand, legs and body, thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This could weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don't walk about.
People always say that after meal, walk a hundred steps and you will live till you become 99 years of age. In actual fact, this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7. Don't sleep immediately.
The food we intake will not b able to digest properly. Thus will to gastric and infection in our intestine.

Rubbish!!! No scientific basis... amazing this poo hit front page.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nikyluv(f): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2015
don't make love after eating, if not u will still eat again
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nicepoker(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
The last one. Don't eat at all.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Babaji111(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good one. Thanks

CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME HOW TO POST A TOPIC OR DO I NEED TO BE A PREMIUM MEMBER?
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Timotos: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na watin person go com do now
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
how I wish my great grand dad knew all the above, he will be clocking 400years today...(sobs)

Bottom line!" U gon die when u gon die".
Period...
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Krasid(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in loosening my belt after a meal.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by cerahlee(f): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tanks for d info
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by blezynetym(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
[b]It is sad to see many anti-progressives call Buhari names because of his tribal accent. Igbo's , Yoruba and Hausa's all have various ways of speaking and pronunciation due to our mother tongue. When i watched father Mbaka's video, his accent was obvious when he pronounced OIL as OYEL but does that makes him an illiterate? General Buhari reads, writes and gives speeches in English, but the hatred by some Nigerians will never let them see that fact.

The most supporters of this present administration are the Igbo's. They see this as an opportunity for them to avenge what was done to them during the civil war. They never blamed Ojukwu who started a suicide mission and ran to ivory coast leaving them to their fate. This is why they will never see anything good in Buhari even if GEJ does nothing, they are contented.

THEY ARE HAPPY THE ELECTION WAS POSTPONED. THEY ARE SO EASY TO DECEIVE. GEJ fooled the igbos with Azikwe and promise of a bridge that's still on paper. They see GEJ as the closest they can get to aso rock. voting him is their way of flexing their political muscle but we shall put them to shame.

Had APC presented Fashola, Atiku or Kwankwaso , they will still find reasons to vote for GEJ and label Apc candidates bad. This hate is not about buhari, it's the way they feel they can get revenge for refusing to allow them form their Biafran territory. They call Yoruba's slave to the North and all sort of names. They are a petty tribe. Its unfortunate the disunity of this country originates from their region.
They call for disintegration of the country but you will find them in every parts of the country selling fake drugs and fake goods produced in aba. They can't stay in their eastern region yet they want biafra. they even claim to own Lagos and its no mans land. Let's assume the country was divided today, will lagos be in the biafran map empty chest beaters. no wonder you find their people on death row all over Asia due to drug trafficking. instead of voting for a competent government, they prefer to suffer and resort to crimes for living. they are sadists, they travel home on 31/12 and return back on 02/01 and still hate such land that host their businesses.

In 2011, we all saw GEJ as a messiah and we voted him en-masse irrespective of his tribe and religion. We thought he would deliver us from years of misrule due to his humble look and name GOODLUCK. Nigerians did not vote PDP but GEJ. Then Yoruba's were not tagged slaves for trooping out to vote for him en-masse.

They said APC and Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable. My question is why can't these people be arrested if the statements tagged to them were true GEJ is the commander in chief of all forces in Nigeria and it baffles me how a civilian in Buhari can make his government ungovernable while he sits and watch without taking actions. Isn't that a high level of incompetence?

Good luck Jonathan is the worst president we ever had in this country. The misfortunes of his administrations exceeds the so called transformations. I urge everyone to vote wisely

##March4Buhari cool cool cool[/b]
you mean the speech buhari stole from Obama?
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by blezynetym(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=blezynetym post=50131330] you mean the speech buhari stole from Obama? GEJ IS A LEGEND 4LIFE. Quote me
what does you nonsense write up got to do with the above write up. You dey look for appointment from bubu. Sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.