Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari (2803 Views)

Funny Pic @ President Muhammadu Buhari's Inuguration! / BREAKING NEWS!! New President Elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Feared Dead!-cnn / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Teller number : 786

The General is moved to tears, the cows in his backyard are jubilating.

You donated 1million rupees!

Thank you, thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by juniormusa(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Bayswater:

As long as you are donating, it is appreciated.

Thanks for the love, may you never swear false affidavit in Jesus name.

The General is moved by your kind gesture.
Ahbii? U mean hamm..
Wait first abeg no vex I wan ask you this question
You dey craze?
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Let me apply for loan from Jaiz Bank, ll be back with ma undisclosed cash soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by halimaabi: 1:20am On Feb 16, 2015
I would supportvthe brainless super clueless boko hari with one small malu

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by kay1one2(m): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Gt is having network problems but the alert should come in anytime soon.
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2015
nigerianvenom:
i dont mind contributing my token.
phockphockman,are u there!
I donate One million naira, I don't want to hear he was disqualified again in his fifth attempt to become president 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by ruggedboy01: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2015
am donating 20 tubers of yams and one basket of tomatoes.... so our general will not go slim during his exams period cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I donate One million naira, I don't want to hear he was disqualified again in his fifth attempt to become president 2019.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 3:04am On Feb 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
am donating 20 tubers of yams and one basket of tomatoes.... so our general will not go slim during his exams period cheesy

Thanks for your donation.

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
i donate five million naira for his education,
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by realsammie(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
I donate 100 kola nut for our GORO eating general, so as to keep him awake during his exams

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg,who Lie Pass? / Hilarious: A Man And A Womans Life In 3 Picture / Runners Pass Out After Lagos Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.