Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! (12913 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / 5 Birthday Gifts You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today / 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by gabsoft: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Here are the 12 Reasons
1)You can die any moment! No one knows his turn.
2)Your life is short here compare to eternity(everlasting life). 100,000,000,000yrs over there, you've not started!
3)Christ paid the supreme sacrifice over your life. Suffered, died & resurrect for all mankind!
4)Christ has the power to save you from hell. "O ru igi oyin(you are done for)" if you go to hell!
5)You must be born the second time to escape the second death. Certain!
6)God's judgement is indescribeably terrible on sinners. He is angry with sinners everyday!
7)You will regret if you die without Christ! Escape rout is Christ!
coolThe cleansing blood is still available.
9)The devil is decieving and recruiting many for hell.
10)You came naked, you shall go back naked.
11)Many people you know are in hell praying for you not to come there because The suffering of hell is everlasting.
12)Christ has gone to prepare a place for his followers in heaven.
Will you be there? His mercy is still available today...
Repent!

94 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by sohans(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
may d holy spirit open their heart 2 claim their salvation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Akshow: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
1. Don't be scared of death it's inevitable. Old people die, children die, all Christians, does that mean that God doesn't like them?

2. Many Christians get bored with long church programs. how's an everlasting life in heaven gonna be fun?

3. Ok lemme get this straight. Christ is Lord. he sacrifice himself to himself to save mankind from himself after giving them free will. Ok o

4. He has power to save from hell. But thousand of innocent children die of hunger and diseases but he didn't save them. Kontinew.

5. Born second time? Y?

6. Enough with the sin threat abeg. Who no de sin? I hope you know going by the standards of Holy books, 99% of mankind won't make it to heaven.

7. I won't be the only one to regret. There are millions of Muslims, bhuddist, Shintoist, etc that don't believe in Jesus.

8. The devil killed less than hundred people in the Bible, but our loving benevolent God wiped off the entire earth. Think about that.

9. Agreed.

10. Refer to number six

12. Pls tell him to come do something about the children that die of hunger. make he leave matter for Mathias

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by zarakay(f): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ok
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by zarakay(f): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
sohans:

Amen

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Mediapace: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
True talk egbonn
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Otem2016: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
gabsoft:
Here are the 12 Reasons
2)Your life is short here compare to eternity(everlasting life). 100,000,000,000yrs over there, you've not started!
3)Christ paid the supreme sacrifice over your life. Suffered, died & resurrect for all mankind!
4)Christ has the power to save you from hell. "O ru igi oyin(you are done for)" if you go to hell!
6)God's judgement is indescribeably terrible on sinners. He is angry with sinners everyday!
11)Many people you know are in hell praying for you not to come there because The suffering of hell is everlasting.
Repent!
lol. Flimsy reasons. You have been lied to.

Batimeus 22: 1-23
1. Now Yeshu sat upon the mountain and multitude of souls gathered around to hear of him concerning the signs of the end of the world. And Yeshu said, the end of the world is very near and it shall not take long.
2. But first there shall be earthquakes in different places. And there shall be diseases and famine in different places. And there shall be times of darkness when in the day, the sun shall become darkened and the moon shall turn very red.
3. And Juda shall be oppressed, and they shall flee on foot and horseback from one place to the other, for destruction shall come upon Juda.
4. But I say, before all these tribulations shall pass, I shall come for my followers and take them with me into the cloud of the heavens. For I shall depart soon to make mansions for them. And at my return shall I take them with me to be in the same place with me.
5. [b]Now two of the Farhesis who heard Yeshu came forward and said, you did say that there shall be famine and diseases and earthquakes in different places before you shall return.
6. And Yeshu said, so shall it be. And they said, all these are not signs of anything, for earthquakes, famine and the sudden outburst of diseases has always been occurring since antiquity.
7. For we have read of earthquakes in different places in Egypt and in Juda and even in Grecon and in many places before. And there has never ceased to be the outburst of diseases. And wars have been fought in the past and their has always been rumours of more wars to be fought. For now, there is war in Syria and we do not know if war will ever cease in that part of the world. So how do you say that they shall be the signs of your coming?
8. And Yeshu said, you are possessed with the devils, for you have resisted the spirit of my father. Now get away from me. And the Farhesis, seeing that they were few, departed with no more words.[/b]
9. And Yeshu said, watch out for all these things I have told you, for they are the signs of the end of the world whenever you hear of them.
10. And false gods and prophets shall arise also in many places to deceive you. And they shall say that they are the reincarnate of Krista. But do not believe them, because I am the first and the last Krista and none shall come again after me.
11. But I shall send the Holy Ghost to you to help you and teach you all things and make you remember all the things I have taught you. And he who does not obey the Holy Ghost shall be condemned to everlasting fire.
12. And he who sins against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven. But I shall come soon and take you with me to the heavens.
13. Now Petra said, how long O Lord shall you tarry in heaven before your return? And Yeshu said, before you and the rest of my followers shall be able to cover Jerusalam with this gospel which I have given to you, I shall return.
14. And make sure you do not go out of Jerusalam to teach of me until I shall return.
[b]15. Now Didimus asked, saying, how are we sure that when you depart from us you shall return? For in the same manner did all the great nephilims of the past. For they promised to return and when they did not return, they make their followers seem as liars.
16. And days became years and years became centuries. And in the end, such religion folded up. For a saviour in the name of Eliash is expected to return according to the Jews, but till today he has not returned, being more than a millennium since his departure.
17. And some among the Greeks remain today to await the return of Zeusus the son of Zeus. And some await the return of Apollonius the brother of Zeusus. And the followers of Attis awaits his coming.
18. And when none of these gods returned, some did rise instead of them and say that they were the reincarnated of these gods. But they did not fulfill the things which were said to be fulfilled by those departing gods.
19. Now O Yeshu, I doubt this day that you shall return at all. For all gods who had departed did not return also. For the books of Egypt await the return of Horus till today to wage war against the forces of Seth.
20. And in the scrolls are all things fulfilled and not in the reality which we observe. [/b]
21. And Yeshu said, enough Didimus, for you speak too much. I have told you that I shall return in this generation. And all eyes shall see me as I harvest you to the sky. For I shall come with the archangel of my father with a trumpet.
22. Now go and work upon your faith, for you have no faith at all.
23. And Didimus pleaded for forgiveness before Yeshu and he said, I was not offended at all.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by truthspeaks: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ok
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Iamlordgee(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you
1. Don't drink and drive
2. Enjoy sex responsibly.
3. Spend wisely January is coming
4.Arsenal ( as usual )

10 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by twilliamx(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Na so
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by 0b10010011: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin grin Fictions!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by phlopholly: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
God help this generation. The deciet from the devil is so overwhelming these days.
Father Lord, we pray for a revival in the land

5 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Otem2016: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
phlopholly:
God help this generation. The deciet from the devil is so overwhelming these days.
Father Lord, we pray for a revival in the land
kikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Jsme(f): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice post op merry Xmas
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by fkdmods: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
lol. Flimsy reasons.

People are so s.tupid. You need to look no further than that list to know why there are crazy people roaming our streets. If people will only take the time to understand math, probability, statistics and what luck means, then they'll know that shiit happens for a reason. You know what the amazing thing in Nigeria is? I'll give you an example. You'll find someone who self medicates or never goes for medical check up, dies of complications relating to high blood pressure and the family blames the devil or some witch from their village. It is unbelievable how dense most people are nowadays.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Janetade86(f): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Preach it! Nice one op. May God open their eyes before it becomes late in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by saraki2019(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Y not to moses, abraham, jacob, elijah,noah, isaac and Adam

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by pesty100(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Reasons not good enough

4 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by AntiWailer: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Haaa somebody is looking for seun's trouble.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Otem2016: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jesus is dead, and if you give your life to the dead, you are equally a living dead like Jesus the dead cheesy
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by EdCure: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
sohans:
Amen.
Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by saraki2019(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Y not give my life to moses, abraham, jacob, elijah,noah, isaac and Adam. Jesesus is a jew and no jew believe him y me, no isreali believe in me, jesus born in jeruselem but no xmas there y?

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Nutase: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
live a righteous life regardless of your religion.

PS: any religion that preaches against other religions is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas Everyone

4 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by freethinker01: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
gabsoft:
[s]Here are the 12 Reasons
Repent![/s]
rubbish

6 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Fundamentalist: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Joke of the day ......... Christianity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by QuietHammer(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
"Many people you know are in hell praying for you not to come there because The suffering of hell is everlasting."
How did you know this?

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
QuietHammer:
"Many people you know are in hell praying for you not to come there because The suffering of hell is everlasting."
How did you know this?
Because their "Almighty" pastor said so..bunch of credulous fools

7 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by veekid(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2016

happney65, come and give your life to Christ; your Savior, your Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by ndcide(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
very good. you rarely hear or see this kind of message.. Even pastors are killing Godly sorrows for sin with teachings that accommodates everything giving the false notion that God condones sin or doesn't really care about it.

they don't tell them acts 24;16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

they don't tell them 1-john 3;20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

many have become scoffers. making jest of such important thing. they forget.

matthew;24; 37-39

37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Some Will become offended and call it RELIGION .

They forget that Jesus Christ's coming is not Religion Besides If you want to deceive and cheat a person, just give the person an excuse to do anything.

The Scoffers will not rest, they'll flood here. Look The bible already spoke about them. Yet they still can't Understand that the devil is leading them to destruction.

2 Peter 3:3-9New International Version (NIV)

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Be wise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Horrorful Cries From Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.