Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,545 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day (3090 Views)

What A Woman Did With Her Menstration Blood Will Amaze You! (photos) / . / Absence Of Menstration In Women- Solutions that Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shiningmama:

Mine was worse, I won't be able to eat for 3 days or do anything, to the glory of God it stopped when I gave birth. No more menstral pain oo.
Wow,lucky you.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettyjo:
you stated painful menstruation on the first day.am trying to tell you that PMS and the actual menstruation are different things altogether.

you really need to re read what you first wrote
ok, whatever it is you guys call it but it starts on the first day of her menses.
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Pasqa: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ariyke:
thanks much kiss
ur welc
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by preccy69(f): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
LegatusGlaber:

Try it bro, it works like magic

what if her vagina feels sore
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
LegatusGlaber:
She should have some marathon sex two days before her period, thank me later.

See your life?

Marathon sex with a man that is her husband or with her boyfriend?
Re: My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day by poshestmina(f): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
zeezahbee:
my sister has 4 kids now and till this day, the cramps are even worst than when she was young.
Your sister should go for thorough medical check up ,a woman is not suppose to have menstrual pain/cramps after childbirth .

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time For A Pregnant Woman To Register For Antenatal Care? / Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation / COVID-19 Update For December 24 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.